TaurusKev

An Illinois Autumn Meet- Thar Be Sho's Here... October 10Th, 2010

Looks like a fun meet guys, nice! I have never seen a barney SHO before in person...wow it looks neat in pictures. Very cool Mr. Riddles! Nice work folding your mirrors in Kevin :P I like the finger pointing at the Yamaha, :lol:

Looks like a fun meet guys, nice! I have never seen a barney SHO before in person...wow it looks neat in pictures. Very cool Mr. Riddles! Nice work folding your mirrors in Kevin :P

It really was a lot of fun. Barney is a very awesome car, but I kinda hate him because his paint is too camera-shy; Eric is correct, it's nearly impossible to capture what Barney actually looks like with a digital camera. I can assure you that none of the pics above turned out the same way he looks in real life. <_<

Nick, you must get your ass and your Bull up here next spring for the next meet! If you're feeling confident with it by then, maybe you could even drive the '87 up here. :ph34r:

Yesterday, Kevin actually figured out something new about the Aussie folding mirror feature (and purely by accident). If they're extended and you happen to bump one of the mirrors, it will activate the wing motor and return itself to the original position because they run on an 'always hot' circuit. Ditto if the mirror was folded in and you f**k with it by trying to pull it open. :D

I like the finger pointing at the Yamaha, :lol:

He's saying, "The air goes in here." ^_^

Filling in the blanks - the green SHO was Chris Gates, the white SHO was Xavier (Not sure of his last name - he's been around the SHOCAGO and V8SHO.com groups for quite a while now - Ashley probably knows) and DAMN, you just CAN'T get that Rosemist to photograph fairly on a digital camera, like you were saying about all the Mystic colors. Oh well.

Good meet, lots of tech talk. I learned a lot of little things today which was a lot of fun for me. FINALLY met Ashley, feels like I've known her for 10 years.

YOU are definitely fun to hang around! We must do it again :)

It was VERY nice meeting everyone in person and hanging out with some oldies that I already have met :) I'll post my pics when I get the chance. Probably tomorrow night :)

Ok, the pics are uploaded. I didn't really take too many pictures. I think the Barney-SHO turned out pretty damn good in the pics though :)

http://www.facebook....72&l=f773a73bcb

Edited by firespirit

Crap. Figures I'd find out about this meet five days after it happened...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk