Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Gen 4.5 Leather Interior

So I currently have 75% of a leather interior out of a 2003 Taurus that matches good in mine but I have still not been able to find the bottom half of the back seat. What I currently have is a solid light grey leather. In my garage there are some pics of it. I actually need a whole back seat in good good shape out of a 03+ to match since the top half has a small pen mark that bugs me. OR.... An entire 50/50 grey leather interior from a 03+. I would only need the top and bottom half of the rear 60/40 flip down, and for the fronts I would only need the actual material itself. It isn't too hard to take off and would be cheaper. Preferablly someone close to me in Indiana (I'm talking to you Brian and Kevin) lol or if there's a affordable way to ship a back seat :unsure:

Price wise I'd like to keep it under $100 my yard charges $25 for a power bucket seat, $15 for manual and only $20 for the back so I'm not wanting to spend too much more but obviously a finders fee. Any help let me know guys. Thanks!

The 2003+ leather is the same as the 04+ leather just FYI...

Thanks. I'll edit my post.

You haz new PM.