• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-39-060730300 1276956112_thumb.jpg Can you use a gen 2 (1994?) Unfortunately I just did front end repair work and it's not totally professional, slightly mismatched paint, new light's a little cloudy, hood doesn't sit perfectly. But I figure I'll throw it out there in case you don't have another '94 to look at.

I'll grab a photo in the next day or two. Current there are more bug guts splattered on the front plastic bumper than visible silver paint...looks like a murdered a number of bug species lol

I love all the Gen 4's, but uh, doesn't anybody here have a Gen 1 or Gen 2? :blink:

not yet really... haha you can see all the chips on my poor grille i gotta get that fixed...

and we got some more color up there now WHOO!! haha there sure are alot of silver gen 4s here...

Edited by Vash

not yet really... haha you can see all the chips on my poor grille i gotta get that fixed...

and we got some more color up there now WHOO!! haha there sure are alot of silver gen 4s here...

Ford made at least eleventy-billion Silver Frost-painted Gen 4's... you should be used to seeing 'em everywhere. :P

Ford made at least eleventy-billion Silver Frost-painted Gen 4's... you should be used to seeing 'em everywhere. :P

yeah... i see a silfro 07 every day...

actually that is one of the reasons i don't like silver tauruses much... there are just too many of them...

Edited by Vash

That is one thing I noticed here....there are like 6 or 7 silver Gen 4s on here. Only 2 Gen 4.0s

But not silver, so he's disqualified.

Oh he's got two man...Chestynut SES and Silver SEL

DSC02328.jpg

how's that?

I was hoping for dead center, but that might work.

Just throwing this in...

100_1166.jpg

Look at that window sticker!

:banned:

Ha, that came off about a couple of years ago. Just ignore that.

;)