I'm new here. Hope everyone is well. Picked up an 05 Sable LS Premium in 2017 for $500. 35k miles later Tranny replaced with a used 62k ac system redone 2 years ago. Been a great car. So, my ac system was fully redone. The issue is it won't stay on. But when I tap the lower part of my radio (Mach system) the compressor kicks on. Could it be something in the climate control part of the radio? I'm grabbing a radio from a car with 61k just to try and see if that fixes the issues. Would appreciate any thoughts. And anyone replace their struts and springs have any thoughts I'd be grateful. Thanks for any help.

I have done my share, never, NEVER, plan to do a strut only. Assembly with new bearing spring and strut, as in pic from RA, OE part, I have used and they are fine. 

I have had 9 Bulls, have 3 '03's in my herd now with 6 drivers. Springs break. Just had one break in past December and I had no place to work and much going on and had to have a shop replace them. Spring broke in the middle so I had to limp slowly to a shop. They used Monroe and now the ride height is out of spec high side. I used the ready struts shown on my '03 Sable last Summer and they are fine. Now, these are OE car ride while the top end KYB are harsh. 

-chart-

StrutRA20.jpg

Appreciate the response thank you.

33 minutes ago, -chart- said:

I have done my share, never, NEVER, plan to do a strut only. Assembly with new bearing spring and strut, as in pic from RA, OE part, I have used and they are fine. 

I have had 9 Bulls, have 3 '03's in my herd now with 6 drivers. Springs break. Just had one break in past December and I had no place to work and much going on and had to have a shop replace them. Spring broke in the middle so I had to limp slowly to a shop. They used Monroe and now the ride height is out of spec high side. I used the ready struts shown on my '03 Sable last Summer and they are fine. Now, these are OE car ride while the top end KYB are harsh. 

-chart-

StrutRA20.jpg

Appreciate the response. Where did you get those from?

From RockAuto. RA for short.

-chart-