Yeah, I have the lifetime alignment on my car and it only covers minor adjustments. It doesn't cover things like drilling out the strut towers or stuff like that.

The first time I tried to have it aligned, it took them an hour and a half to falsely diagnose a bad tie rod and then told me that they didn't align it at all. They did have a nice $800 estimate of "needed" work though.

My daughter got the lifetime alignment for her Cavalier, and after 6 tries, they still can't get the steering wheel straight. So, I have her take it in every 3 months for the lifetime rotation and balance and have them attempt to straighten the steering wheel. They aren't making money on us. B)

I have used it and it is an okay service. I have used it many times and they do a pretty good job. They know my SHO and I have done enough mods so they don't screw with much.

I would not mess with the body shims. I would either go for the Ingalls rear control arms (which we sell) which I think are a much better deal over the bushings or the eccentric bushings.

I purchased it thinking that I was gonna do a lot of suspensions upgrades to my GL. I haven't really used it much..just routined alignments. But, it really is a great deal.