What Have You Done To Your Bull Lately?

Put in a new vanity mirror as the old one was broken, took down the other and cleaned em bout while i was at it.

Also got me some AVS vent shades, $65 at Autoanything, and a Ford wireless keypad $70 on eBay.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think anyone really cares??

You are an egotistical asshole. I'm not the only one on this forum that thinks this, either. Go f**k yourself...wait, you probably already do--'cause no one else would...except your butt buddy Stevi

He's the latest former Taurus owner to see the light and defect to the glory of the Panther platform

Posted Images

I sprayed some white lithium grease in the door, trunk and hood latches. It takes almost no force to close anything now.

changed the oil to Quaker State Ultimate Durability Synthetic (that is a mouthful!) 5W30, with just your run of the mill FL400S, i did it early so i could change it at 175,000 mi, since i am running this synthetic oil for 7,500 instead of 5,000

The FL400S is not designed to hold the higher ammount of dirt that results at 7500 miles change intervals. Also the filtration element is paper, again not designed to last more than 3-4000 miles/6 months.

Either you should change the filter at 3000 miles/6 month or use a higher capacity one, with syntetic media.

Edited by SoNic
The FL1A fits the base, if it fits the hole.

You just have to rotate the cable to the starter a bit to make it fit.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Do you think anyone really cares??

Yeah, I care. So STFU if you're only here to antagonize the community instead of contributing to it. <_<

• Like 2
Guest Shadowfax

You are an egotistical asshole. I'm not the only one on this forum that thinks this, either. Go f**k yourself...wait, you probably already do--'cause no one else would...except your butt buddy Stevie.

I dismantled the two Vibrant White power folding mirrors that I picked up on eBay last summer, so that the bare shells can go to the paint shop soon. ph34r.gif Needs more Silver Frost...

You are an egotistical asshole.

mellow.gif Yeah. What's your point, again?

laugh.gif This was enlightening. But hey, I've already been called worse names by much better people.

You are an egotistical asshole. I'm not the only one on this forum that thinks this, either. Go f**k yourself...wait, you probably already do--'cause no one else would...except your butt buddy Stevie.

You're messing with the wrong ones here....

• Like 2

Whow whow whow whow. Stop the clock. Wtf is going on here? :unsure:

If you disagree with a post. Just ignore it bro. Because then you don't cause tension, then if you ever need help, you didn't burn a bridge. We're all here to have a good time. I reckon you ought to apologize for your comments.

• Like 1

Cleaned all the mud and dirt off of my mix matched set of SHO rocker panel covers. Hopefully can get to sanding next weekend.

post-1708-0-97759800-1335737421_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Look where the dealership put the holes for my spoiler bolts. Lol

I don't know how they ever got nuts on there in the first place. I dropped a couple of washers inside the lid trying to use the factory hole.

I drilled a notch and used a slug buster to make sort of new hole so i can get a socket in there

Now my spoiler is secure!

post-417-0-79818800-1335746449_thumb.jpg

post-417-0-22249200-1335746459_thumb.jpg

post-417-0-33107200-1335746473_thumb.jpg

Whow whow whow whow. Stop the clock. Wtf is going on here? :unsure:

If you disagree with a post. Just ignore it bro. Because then you don't cause tension, then if you ever need help, you didn't burn a bridge. We're all here to have a good time. I reckon you ought to apologize for your comments.

Bloody Hell, I try to avoid the computer for ONE weekend and a s**tstorm goes off . Don't expect an apology from shadowass, he only comes round once in a while to troll.

Also, he tells us nothing new. We all already know Brian is an egotistical asshat. But we let him hang around for God knows why.:ph34r::lol:

Love ya Brian. No ****. :rofl2:

• Like 1
1335787843[/url]' post='45154']

Bloody Hell, I try to avoid the computer for ONE weekend and shadowass returns. Don't expect an apology, he only comes round once ina while to troll.

Also, he tells us nothing new. We all already know Brian is an egotistical asshat. But we let him hang around for God knows why.:ph34r::lol:

Love ya Brian. No ****. :rofl2:

Aww. You're making me blush, Rusty. blush.gif

Shadowdouche is really just an alternate personality of one of our other esteemed TSOC members. I pictured it being like "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Troll".

• Like 1

Aww. You're making me blush, Rusty. blush.gif

Shadowdouche is really just an alternate personality of one of our other esteemed TSOC members. I pictured it being like "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Troll".

Not sure I can build on that one. That's pretty good right there :lol:

Yikes...who pissed in their Wheaties? :blink:

In other news, I got some good work done on the car this weekend. Finally secured and de-rattled the SHO JBL sub. An IMMENSE amount of padding was involved, and about a pint of O+ blood (sliced up my thumb on the dynomat), but the rattles ceased. Results: pleasing. It hits STUPID low, for the size of the speaker. The midbass response is questionable, but fair.

Installed the PIE aux adapter. Pretty straightforward, and works well. Luckily, I already had miles of RCA cables in the car, so running the aux line was already done. :)

The big fun was the rear brake overhaul. Had another one of the s**tty Dorman calipers seize on me, and destroy a set of pads, so I decided to drop some cash and get some decent parts. Bought Wagner loaded calipers (pads included), and some new rotors. Everything installed easily, and once it finally bled right, it worked awesome. It's good to have brakes again that won't paint my wheels black every 3 days.

Face down, ass up. :boink:

IMAG1096.jpg

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

• Like 2