Devin

What Have You Done To Your Bull Lately?

yeah a bit. a few monte carlo's doing three-wheel's and a few Gran national GNX's have a club here. There also is this one, and a few rice burner clubs...

ok. noted, and would Eurostile maybe?

Shady_J :ford:

Sure Eurostile would work.

I'll play around with that. i printed off the original one and taped it to my rear window.

gotta be thrifty til my next college return check. then cat back exhaust??

FINALLY reppin' the club,

34657_1474997709582_1072885272_31349254_92375_n.jpg

and went heavy on the shiny tire foam, courtesy of Armor-All, walmart:

34657_1474997749583_1072885272_31349255_7533192_n.jpg

Edited by Shady_J

Today I Went back to my local junkyard to get a few things to fix up the interior of the Taurus and found a wrecked Lincoln Town car with all the door attached. The car had chrome door lock knobs on them.The chrome plating is in mint condition and they look relay good in my car.I tried getting a picture but they turned out crappy ,I try tomorrow in different light.

Got the axle nut removed from my donor rear knuckles for my rear disc conversation. Now to clean up and paint the parts I have...

1010369.jpg

1010371.jpg

Radio is done. A/C Controls are a work in progress.

Bought some stuff for it on eBay... :ph34r:

Got some gray dual sun visors with lights from an 01 Sable.Got rip off on price($20.00/pieceangry.gif) but its the only local junkyard with newer cars.My old one are now for sale trying to get 15/piece to get some of the money back I spent on the new ones.Photos the first 7 are of the sun visor.

Oh, just this...

IMG_4170.jpg

:coolgleam: Centennials are muy bueno.

Finally got around to doing the Air Intake Silencer on the '06 today. I was throroughly surprised to the noticeable change in tone on the '04+. I've done this mod on an '96, 97, 00, 02, 03; none of them sounded this troatey. Though they all did sound good, this just has a deeper, more resonating growl to it. I'm assuming this is due to the change in the UIM in the '04+?

Well, not what I did, but what I will be doing.

20100728194600.jpg

4 Gallons of Generic ATF

3 Gallons of Advance Auto 50/50 Coolant

Duralast Transmission Filter w/ Gasket

Prestone Cooling System Flush Kit

Peak Cooling System Cleaner and Flush Additive

New Radiator

Finally got around to doing the Air Intake Silencer on the '06 today. I was throroughly surprised to the noticeable change in tone on the '04+. I've done this mod on an '96, 97, 00, 02, 03; none of them sounded this troatey. Though they all did sound good, this just has a deeper, more resonating growl to it. I'm assuming this is due to the change in the UIM in the '04+?

:unsure: '04+ cars didn't have intake silencers.

bought a nice black and gray leather look-a-like steering wheel cover for 6 bucks :)

Tube/snorkel/intake silencer/hose/fidgheymagit/samef**kingthing.

Or is that not accurate enough for you sir?

I'm lost too 98....What did you remove. I've always found and been told there is nothing to remove on the 04+ to make a difference. Please tell :bowdown:

Tube/snorkel/intake silencer/hose/fidgheymagit/samef**kingthing.

Or is that not accurate enough for you sir?

Just saying, your '06 shouldn't have had that trumpet/silencer/crazy straw thing in the intake tube to begin with, 'cause they were deleted at the factory on the '04 and newer models to save Ford $0.02 per car built. :P

What part did you actually remove from the intake? :ph34r: I hope it wasn't a necessary part.

i got around to putting the splash shield back on my car today that was about it...it has not been on there since before the engine swap.

now that my class is done i have a ball joint, oil change, tranny fluid/filter change, and i need to find a cooler to install. all in 3 weeks i hope lol

Edited by Vash

Okay its about time i listed all of this,

here is a list of all the work I have gotten done to the car in preparation for my south trip... which has been done and gone

In this order

• New Michelin Harmony Tires
------
Tune up
  • Plugs
  • Wires
  • Coil Pack
  • 4 new 02 sensors
  • Fuel Filter
  • Brake Fluid Flush
  • Power Steering Flush

--------------

• Timing Chain Gasket
-----------------
  • left and right lower tie rods
  • left ball joint
  • Front Brake Pads
  • New Rear Brakes and hardware
  • Rotors Turned
  • Alignment

----------

In the South My A/c died, when i came home ac seized and snapped the belt

• New Compressor and clutch
  • new accumulator dryer
  • all new coolant lines
  • New Serpentine
  • New A/c Filter
The AC now gets down to 57 degrees.
I do think my replacement compressor clutch is bad so its going back again to get another new compressor!
I have two more things left to do on her,
  • Strut Realignment, i think is what it is called, Where the shop moves the struts into place where they need to be to get the alignment perfect
  • Patch my hole

Anthony, how do you like the Michelins?

Anthony, how do you like the Michelins?

Oh i Love them, You feel like you are gliding. This is my second set of them, my first set lasted 50k with my driving, and then I got some s**t tires that lasted like 10 and now I'm back. The tread is nice and deep, the thicker and deeper tread greatly improve handling IMO.

:ph34r: Say for instance quick lane change.. a wheel jerk, the tires go before the body all nice and smooth its quite a site haha :lol:

Brian, what brand are those new headlights? They have that extra dark section by the marker light.

Nice! they look really good on your car!

I replaced the rear endlinks once again today after having them on for 10000 miles, which got rid of the popping noises it makes. unfortunately the sway bar bushing still squeaks some after greasing but I guess I can live with that. Also wiped the konig wheels shiny with a old rag. Gotta stop being lazy and wash the whole car sometime soon.  

Oh, just this...

IMG_4170.jpg

:coolgleam: Centennials are muy bueno.

Brian, what brand are those new headlights? They have that extra dark section by the marker light.

They're from 'Eagle Eyes'. JATO from TCCA has this same set on his white Gen 4; from what he's posted about them, they've held up pretty well against weathering damage.

IMG_4153.jpg

I really like them so far... :D My originals are going to be transplanted to my sister's car next week, and the yellowed, foggy originals from her '02 SE will be getting refurb'd- and possibly getting turned into another set of Centennials using the DIY oven-baked method. If I end up doing that, I just might end up posting a 'For Sale' ad for a set of OEM 'faux Centennial' headlights. ;)