What Have You Done To Your Bull Lately?

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think anyone really cares??

You are an egotistical asshole. I'm not the only one on this forum that thinks this, either. Go f**k yourself...wait, you probably already do--'cause no one else would...except your butt buddy Stevi

He's the latest former Taurus owner to see the light and defect to the glory of the Panther platform

Posted Images

Last pics of Betty White without window tint! Goes back to Fugate Ford tomorrow for 35% all around and they're giving me a loaner car for the day! I've put almost 1100 miles on it in 2 weeks and have never been happier! :D
IMG_20170208_141614_575_zpssgsafgxn.jpg
20170208_130302_zps2ovqoijc.jpg

• Like 1

So, I did some logging and 4 revisions later Torrie eliminated a strange thing in my tune where if the Boost was higher than the current 2 bar could read, it would run lean.

So 4 revisions later we came up with this. I've attached the log which is a .csv and has all the data in it. Boosted launch and run up to about 70 and then let off the gas.

3-Bar comes Monday, it's fast now but should be amazing afterwords. 

ChrisLog4.csv

While clearing snow off Third Bull this morning, it finally dawned on me... 

This is why old people move south. 

I know we've had a mild winter and I really shouldn't complain, but by god, snow sucks. 

OK, I'm done whining. 

14 hours ago, Jeff said:

You need to find yourself a five hundred spoiler for that ole girl and a voga grille.

Jeff

I have the Voga grille in my eBay cart! I was looking on both Amazon and eBay for the FH spoiler but I couldn't find one!!! :'(

Edited by Josh_GL_Limited
  • Like 1

That grille requires serious disassembly, but it's really what should've been on it from the start.  I love mine.  I lucked into my spoiler on eBay after looking for months.  Just keep an eye out.  It'll pop up.

Jeff

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Jeff said:

That grille requires serious disassembly, but it's really what should've been on it from the start.  I love mine.  I lucked into my spoiler on eBay after looking for months.  Just keep an eye out.  It'll pop up.

Jeff

Any idea on the part number???

Those spoilers were never offered by Ford that I know.  They were aftermarket dealer accessory.  All mine had underneath was a crude stamp that said Ford 500.  Not much help I know.

Jeff

13 hours ago, Jeff said:

Those spoilers were never offered by Ford that I know.  They were aftermarket dealer accessory.  All mine had underneath was a crude stamp that said Ford 500.  Not much help I know.

Jeff

Damn... Well I did find one from 3dcarbon that has the 3rd brake light in it. But it's well over $300 for just the primed spoiler, so that' a no-go...

Took a day trip to Portland on Wednesday. Left at 8:00AM and got back at 1:45AM. 6 total drive hours and almost 430 miles round trip, in the pouring rain. She averaged 29.2MPG! Yesterday's weather was actually pretty nice so I cleaned the whole car up inside and out. Turned over 110,000 on the way back up from Portland as well!

IMG_2414_zps8sh37sip.jpg
IMG_2416_zpsbgdszy8s.jpg
IMG_2420_zpstjw0f4wr.jpg
IMG_2423_zpslgzeb7yx.jpg
IMG_2428_zpsdajehh3u.jpg
IMG_2431_zps9xw9mgp7.jpg
IMG_2435_zpso0llowsw.jpg
IMG_2436_zpslwb7eksn.jpg

Edited by Josh_GL_Limited
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, REDTRUCKCHASER said:

Saw this sign and was tempted to buy it, but would just get laughed at. The last thing Third Bull is, is fast...

FAST TAURUS.JPG

It has a Duratec, it's fast enough to get one in trouble. 

• Like 1
On 2/19/2017 at 1:44 PM, Brian_05_SEL said:

It has a Duratec, it's fast enough to get one in trouble. 

Very true. When driving down to Nick's, I have to watch it on open stretches. It will get up 80 without even hesitating. I've gone 17 years without a speeding ticket and don't want to start again !! :dangerdriving:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Took off my winter wheels and put the SHO starfish with Michelins back on. It's too warm now for driving on those squishy Blizzaks, especially on the expressway. 

• Like 1

Would it surprise you if I told you the Ford part is less than $20 at the Ford dealer?  I had no luck with Dorman on my Sable.  I couldn't believe the dealer parts counter was cheaper than after market.

Jeff

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Jeff said:

Would it surprise you if I told you the Ford part is less than $20 at the Ford dealer?  I had no luck with Dorman on my Sable.  I couldn't believe the dealer parts counter was cheaper than after market.

Jeff

No it wouldn't surprise me LOL. However I tried the Motorcraft part (#YH1769) offered by O'Reilly's and the bolt holes did not line up to reinstall. It's an easy repair if it goes bad though and the part has a lifetime warranty. 

This fucking car.

Always with the random misfire, I think it might be terminal. The only solution I can see is 3.2 Yamaha.

ea76a681d72cd4df2133b5abcb7c4d60.jpg

Sent from my Pocket Potato

• Like 4