• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated. As always, we appreciate ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $1,000.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. You are always free to make a standard donation towards the forums, but if you aren't already a paid member, your donation can include extra benefits!   Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
Devin

What Have You Done To Your Bull Lately?

8729 posts in this topic

Nothing much... drove it around to dinner and the fireworks show; I brought a bunch of passengers with because good ol' J Rod's SVT Focus wasn't big enough... :lol: oh, and I took pictures of it:

IMG_4014.jpg

That bright green thing behind my Bull just appeared out of nowhere. ;)

A week or two ago the '01 SES hit 90,000 miles so I made up a list of all the maintenance it needs... hopefully my records are incomplete because as far as I can see the only things that aren't overdue are the engine air filter and cabin air filter because I did them myself at 60K.

WELL, lets see. This morning I got up bright and early and washed and waxed the wagon then put it up on jacks and threw on those old wheels I picked up yesterday. :P

post-18-002853500 1278360281_thumb.jpg

Then I cleand it up a little more and I am getting ready to take it to a car show tonight at the local Quaker Steak to show off the 'ol wagon with older wheels..LOL :lol:

WELL, lets see. This morning I got up bright and early and washed and waxed the wagon then put it up on jacks and threw on those old wheels I picked up yesterday. :P

post-18-002853500 1278360281_thumb.jpg

Then I cleand it up a little more and I am getting ready to take it to a car show tonight at the local Quaker Steak to show off the 'ol wagon with older wheels..LOL :lol:

:blink:

detecting_win.jpg

Those wheels are perfect for that wagon. Most excellent!

*cough* Takeoffthewindowvinyl *cough* :unsure:

Love it. Wheels looks perfect on it.

-Alex B)

Edited by Scuba9898

Nice wheels! I like how they contrast with the painted calipers.

I need to paint my brakes now too, dangit.

did a brake job...rotors and ceramic pads...also painted the capliers and drumsB)

Installed a B&M Trans Cooler using methods taught to me By Brian_05_SEL back when we were both in TCCA this tuesday. Major suspension and brake mod awaits next. Mon.

Blew a head gasket.

:whine:

I hope you didn't burn your lips......

Nothing much... drove it around to dinner and the fireworks show; I brought a bunch of passengers with because good ol' J Rod's SVT Focus wasn't big enough... :lol: oh, and I took pictures of it:

IMG_4014.jpg

That bright green thing behind my Bull just appeared out of nowhere. ;)

Do I spy a Focus RS?!

The other day at the junkyard I stumbled on some body color washer nozzles, so I grabbed those and put em on :)

After careful consideration, I finally gave in and removed the 'Carma(x)' decal from the decklid. ^_^

Oh, and I took some more pictures...

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

Installed a B&M Trans Cooler using methods taught to me By Brian_05_SEL back when we were both in TCCA this tuesday. Major suspension and brake mod awaits next. Mon.

Glad to be of service. :cool_shades: You should see some improvement in those tranny fluid temps now.

:o Wow. Just... wow.

Do I spy a Focus RS?!

Your eyes do not deceive you. :ph34r:Take another look.

Brian,

Glad you removed the CarMax tatoo.... Now to get those G4 rockers back on and get a spoiler on there...

Brian,

Glad you removed the CarMax tatoo.... Now to get those G4 rockers back on and get a spoiler on there...

Thanks. ^_^

Gen 4 rockers- not gonna happen. Spoiler- been there, already done that.

Brian. Listen to Michakaveli.

I took my "other side" decals off and used some spare letters I had to write "TSOC" in front of the third brake light :D

photos in a couple days.

I just wish the SHO rocker moldings flowed better with the Gen 4 body. I'm glad you did the modification. Reinfoced some thoughts I had that I just need to put some life back into mine (read:detail). Something just seems off to me. But as long as you like 'em man, 'tis your whip.

I just wish the SHO rocker moldings flowed better with the Gen 4 body. I'm glad you did the modification. Reinfoced some thoughts I had that I just need to put some life back into mine (read:detail). Something just seems off to me. But as long as you like 'em man, 'tis your whip.

Thanks, Nick. I had been planning on going to a more monochromatic look for a while; once I saw pictures of Millermagic's car with the red Gen 3 LX moldings, I already knew that the curvy panels would look 'off' compared to the square black moldings that the Gen 4 comes with. Personally, I think that the front spats on SHO moldings work pretty well with Gen 4.5 front bumpers, since the chin goes deeper than on 00-03's. :ph34r: My whip is not one of the anonymous Silver Frost Gen 4's that you see at every stoplight.

FWIW, Kevin should be getting some Windveil Blue SHO skirts installed on his SE, soon. ^_^

I have some Toreador Red rocker moldings I got @ Junkyard from a G3 SHO...is Kevin looking for some? He can have them for what I paid for them (20 or 25, I forget gota look at receipt). Plus shipping.

I have some Toreador Red rocker moldings I got @ Junkyard from a G3 SHO...is Kevin looking for some? He can have them for what I paid for them (20 or 25, I forget gota look at receipt). Plus shipping.

Nope. Already taken care of.

What's the matter?? Someone doesn't have a sense of humor??

Brian, have u thought about a mach spoiler for your car? I think a body color one would help the SHO rocker moldings fit it bettter. Idk i may be wrong but it just a thought.

Edited by Kyle's 03 SES

Yeah Brian thanks for the instructions. It went on within an hour. Now the fluid temperature stays below 180 degrees according to my trans temp gauge even at stop and go traffic, now I believe I shall go the sxtra mile and change my burnt Castrol fluid to  Mobil 1 Sync ATF just to be completely safe. Before the cooler installation the car has seem 240 degrees before. Not the best for the non-synthetic fluid.

And contrary to public opinion I must say I love your SHO sideskirts. I do agree with Kyle that a G4 factory spoiler will look pretty good and sporty with it. 

Yeah Brian thanks for the instructions. It went on within an hour. Now the fluid temperature stays below 180 degrees according to my trans temp gauge even at stop and go traffic, now I believe I shall go the sxtra mile and change my burnt Castrol fluid to Mobil 1 Sync ATF just to be completely safe. Before the cooler installation the car has seem 240 degrees before. Not the best for the non-synthetic fluid.

And contrary to public opinion I must say I love your SHO sideskirts. I do agree with Kyle that a G4 factory spoiler will look pretty good and sporty with it.

Vashthestanbeto i meant the mach front lip from the mustang mach 1 painted body color haha but i do agree, a G4 factory spoiler would look awesome!

I haven't done it yet but last night, I bought oil for the Chestnut.

5 qt full synthetic 10W/30 at wally world for $21.00

Went around the corner of the aisle to get the one qt bottle and it was $6.71

the wife said, f**k that, why don't you get another 5 quart jug and a Measuring cup?

I said, I already have a measuring cup with a sharpie line on the half qt mark.

But that's why I love you.

I swear she is part hebrew.

Mike

B)

Edited by mwt