• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean at [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated! As always, we are grateful for ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $100.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. At any time, you are free to make a standard donation towards our operating expenses. Surplus funds will stay with the forum for next year, so even if it appears we have enough cash on hand, we're always in need of donations! When you make a donation towards our operating expenses, your membership will automatically upgrade based on your donation amount. (Please see the link below for more info)     Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
    • Sean T.

!!! *** Known Issue for New Member Sign-Up *** !!!   04/20/17

It has been brought to our attention that new members are unable to sign up. Producing an error code EX1364. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the mean time, if you encounter this error, please send a message using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and we will contact you when it has been resolved.
Devin

What Have You Done To Your Bull Lately?

8931 posts in this topic

Since I've taken ownership of my "Bull", I have added the trunk mounted spoiler, MACH amp, MACH tweeters in the OEM location on the front doors, CD Changer, power antenna and Taurus SEL/Sable LS silver face gauge cluster.

trunk4.jpg

found out my factory jack was rusted solid and doesn't even work so i replaced it will all the crap that was always taking up my trunk

trunk3.jpg

needs to be vaccumed but it EMPTY! and i love my cargo net!

nastycabinfilter.jpg

nasty cabin filter i replaced during my engine swap. you can also see my old storage device... an eibach spring box lol

removaloftcca.jpg

removed tcca

spoilerpaint.jpg

i knew i needed my spoiler repainted so i just polished it for the heck of it it looks better but there is cracking in the paint and some chips no clear coat either... i was under the impresion when i got the spoiler that my dad (he is a good painter) was going to paint it well he brought it to my uncles and my uncle (he sucks at painting...) painted it. so now it needs a respray...

Edited by Vash

removaloftcca.jpg

removed tcca

i cant believe i almost bought one of those :lol:

:tsoc: FOR LIFE YO!!

yeah mine is staying in my glovebox for now... not sure what i am going to do with it...

yeah mine is staying in my glovebox for now... not sure what i am going to do with it...

Tie fireworks to it for the 4th and watch the combustion of air, fire, and BS :)

Tie fireworks to it for the 4th and watch the combustion of air, fire, and BS :)

That's just great...burning bovine feces! :o

I did the latest oil change on my car at 59,305 miles; it's pumping Valvoline 5W-20 synthetic blend right now. After three intervals with that same type of oil, the next time around I'm going full-synthetic. The Silver Bull will then be dino-juice free forever! B)

I also had to order myself a new sunload sensor (YF1Z-13A018-AA) because the old one is apparently mad at me. If I had EATC, it would undoubtedly be carrying the '051' fault code. <_< Yeah... it's not like I was getting used to having a trouble-free car or anything. Oh well, s**t happens.

Lol Brian. You know that's when things happen. Go months with zero problems and then all of a sudden BAM. Just means you aren't doing enough modding to keep it and yourself occupied so your car is taking one for the team and making something to do.

As promised: SHO Seats

P6291195.jpg

P6291192.jpg

P6291194.jpg

P6291191.jpg

P6291193.jpg

Pretty comfy :)

Such an awesome result from that project! :D Let's try to get the heated seat elements done by the end of this fall, eh Kev?

editb.jpg

I gave my car a cigarette.:P And this is basically what it looked like.

But take that cloud, and make it 2x bigger, and that's what my car looked like when it blew.

I gave my car a cigarette.:P And this is basically what it looked like.

But take that cloud, and make it 2x bigger, and that's what my car looked like when it blew.

OK, Devin. ;) You've earned this.

Brian......Kevin....... Do you guys know some Lexus and Caddilac vehicles have "Cooled"/"AC" seats??? I'm just saying guys, I'm just saying :D but if you would like to help me study this subject let me know :) I started gutting Mountaineer this weekend at the yard and have found my heated seat elements just have to get the motivation to do it since I don't need it till winter.

Brian......Kevin....... Do you guys know some Lexus and Caddilac vehicles have "Cooled"/"AC" seats??? I'm just saying guys, I'm just saying :D but if you would like to help me study this subject let me know :) I started gutting Mountaineer this weekend at the yard and have found my heated seat elements just have to get the motivation to do it since I don't need it till winter.

Definitely. My plans for the interior are: A.] put gray leather SHO seats in my car with heated cushions (once I can find a good set of gray leather seats that isn't spoken for <_<), or B.] put heating elements into the front buckets underneath the two-tone stock leather. I'm thinking that by late this fall, I'd like to have one of those options done.

OK, Devin. ;) You've earned this.

Haha, this is great.

If only it was real smoke. haha.

the 2010+ taurus has them as well

i painted my rear calipers to match the front ones today. the front ones have been red for like 2 years now... and now finally all 4 corners match! pics soon!

and the pics:

caliper1.jpg

caliper4.jpg

caliper5.jpg

Edited by Vash

Finally got my Pioneer speakers. Man are they sweet. 6.5 inch in the front doors and 6x8 in the rear. It's very noticeable that all the bass comes from the back and the treble from the front but that's how I want it. Nice and clear too. I'll have to see about getting a vid up on youtube maybe.

Sadly I think one of my MACH tweeters is failing.

threw a new set of tires on the front, oil change, sucked out ps fluid & refilled.

then I tried to figure out how to cut the front springs, but realized it is not possible. i need to go a lil lower in the front. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Blew a head gasket.

:whine:

db2a7771.jpg

db2a7771.jpg

I want to buy one of those for my car as well. ;)

Replaced my Autolamp sunload sensor.

Slowly taking my heads off to change the head gasket and port match it and polish them.here some pics

Went from this

3df63227.jpg

I got to see mine today (yesterday). Mom dropped by. She's very happy to have reliable vehicle and an automatic. I'm working on finding her a new set of wheels.

Mine got washed and waxed today. Got to the carwash really early while it was cool, and got the shady spot. Still need to do a few things but ran out of steam. Will finish up tomorrow morning before the heat sets in.

Best thing I did was scrape off the 'other' car club sticker. Now I gotta get a new one !

Had to laugh while I was working on mine. Young couple pulls up. His car is already dazzling, but you know he wants it looking better. She's already whining "It's too hot. Is this going to take long ? I'm going to go sit in the shade over there." He's gonna have a loooonnnng day with her I think. :lol: