Devin

What Have You Done To Your Bull Lately?

Took Gold Nightmare to dads shop to change the tires out.

10012012904.jpg

10012012905.jpg

yeah they were gone!

10012012901.jpg

then i beat up a few dudes and woke up in a trunk....... had to take a photo. LOL No i had to wire my amps again. its easier to just get in the trunk to do that.

10012012902.jpg

Then put a new radio in today Pain in the ass. had to rewire the turn on to the amps and power to the head unit. still not done i want to add more pre-amp cables

10032012912.jpg

10032012913.jpg

10032012915.jpg

Hit limits of the stock radio so i had to go aftermarket. Mids are so much better and my bass now blends with the music. But not when I'm being dumb like in the videos.

th_10032012062.jpg

th_10032012061.jpg

this set up is temporary for now, oh yeah that cup was full dry.gif

You know, I like the idea of the radio in the center console........ Some good thinking there. Now you just need to get some bondo or even fiberglass and actually mold that bezel into the shifter plate. I think that would look great finished off and blended in. B)

You know, I like the idea of the radio in the center console........ Some good thinking there. Now you just need to get some bondo or even fiberglass and actually mold that bezel into the shifter plate. I think that would look great finished off and blended in. B)

Thanks. I'm going make bezel for it maybe this weekend. couldn't find any other place to put it. but it just temporary next year. I'm doing a custom GPS system install.

Installed these new-to-me OEM Centennials, partially debadged the trunk (as I had posted about wanting to do a few weeks ago), and cleaned the car for the first time in a while- the fall weather has made for some nasty stuff to land on any cars parked outside. Also, I got the garage straightened up so that I can now park the Bull inside for the first time since late July. :ph34r:

Half and half:

IMG_7086.jpg

Eagle Eye:

IMG_7087.jpg

Ford OEM:

IMG_7088.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

Today I replaced the carpet in the wagon. The original carpet was beyond cleaning, after pulling it up I found broken door glass from the past owners wreck 6 years ago. Had to flatten the floor pan back down from someone using a weak area as a jacking point. Again, before I bought her.

carpet.jpg

Glued TAURUS to the hatch. The U,R and S are covering the holes from the factory emblem.

emblem.jpg

Next project is adding 1996 LED shift position lights to the cluster. As far as I know no one has done this yet. If this works like I want it to, I can paint over the console part.

FloorShiftIndicator.jpg

prdindie.jpg

Also future planned is home link on the ceiling headliner.

homy.jpg

A guy on Taurus Club years ago did the mod...on his 97 SHO. McGuiles? He had a black V8 SHO, lived in Virginia. He then went out and bought a 09 Corvette or something.

But am definitely interested in what you do for the secondary gear shift indicator! Only difference is PRND21 versus PRN(D)D1.

My interior remodeling is completed! B) Behold, the passenger's eye view of NOSHO 2.0:

dashdark3.jpg

:) That's some genuine brushed aluminum and multicolored LED ambient lighting to accent the chrome, woodgrain, and leather-trimmed interior. I'll try to take more daylight photos over the weekend. So, what do you guys think?

i love this look. its so chill. in that pic is the dome light on? if so, what bulb are you using in there?

i love this look. its so chill. in that pic is the dome light on? if so, what bulb are you using in there?

The dome and door light circuit was actually turned off in that picture, but they are bluish white LEDs and have a similar look. See these old posts for more info. wink.gif

I got the call today. "The car won't start, nothing works, no power at all". The car drove just fine earlier in the day, so I guided my sister and mom through a few things but returned with nothing. Worst part was mom had to catch a flight in 2 hours so they had to get the car out of this parking lot. Without being able to actually see what was happening under the hood I was useless. So once again it was towed (second time this year) to the local shop... 10 min later, bad battery cable. Something I could have probably determined and fixed in 5 min.

This is a simple example of something anyone should be able to find and fix under the hood, but when you don't want to learn the basics when someone is offering to teach you, well too bad.

Installed these new-to-me OEM Centennials, partially debadged the trunk (as I had posted about wanting to do a few weeks ago), and cleaned the car for the first time in a while- the fall weather has made for some nasty stuff to land on any cars parked outside. Also, I got the garage straightened up so that I can now park the Bull inside for the first time since late July. :ph34r:

Half and half:

IMG_7086.jpg

Eagle Eye:

IMG_7087.jpg

Ford OEM:

IMG_7088.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

looks like you cleaned them up pretty good ...car looks great and where did you get the grille kit

Fixed the stereo last night without any tools! I thought the remote switch tap had come loose or off (it's on the door switch illumination circuit) as none of my aftermarket equipment would turn on. Then I noticed that the window lock was on. Turned it off and VOILA! it works again. I guess I never thought to test the circuit when I put it together. Now I feel stupid.

At least I have the bump back. Now to go put the carpet back down. I've had it pulled up to air out since last week.

OK you are almost +300 on me.

That is what they were made for.

But I'm low mileage here.

-chart-

ps I like my pointers better. :rolleyes:

Edited by -chart-

A guy on Taurus Club years ago did the mod...on his 97 SHO. McGuiles? He had a black V8 SHO, lived in Virginia. He then went out and bought a 09 Corvette or something.

But am definitely interested in what you do for the secondary gear shift indicator! Only difference is PRND21 versus PRN(D)D1.

So far the LED gear position indicator on the cluster idea is a no-go. If I had a '97 it would work. The signal comes from the TRS and mine is digital, the only signal I get is reverse (black/pink wire). I'll have to try something else.

Drove the car a bit, today. Put some fresh E85 in it. The whole front end just feels loose after the trans re-build. Gonna address that issue when I finally get around to re-lowering the car. I know, for sure, that the subframe is shifted because the driver's side front wheel has more negative camber to it than when the car was lowered 2+ inches. Ugh...

I also think one too many intake backfires (thank you, E85 cold starts...) has killed my PCV. The car is leaking oil out of the back valve cover, but that could just be the age of the car catching up. 177k miles on original VC gaskets...yeah, it's probably time for a fresh set. May throw on a set of powdercoated G1 covers, for grins. It's about time I did some decent mods to this car.

P.S. I freaking HATE my trans rebuild. The 1-2 and 3-4 shifts are okay, but the 2-3 shift is sloppy, at best. I'm going to see what I can to about getting that improved, otherwise I'm going to blow the f*cker up, and have it re-built again, under warranty. ^_^

The dome and door light circuit was actually turned off in that picture, but they are bluish white LEDs and have a similar look. See these old posts for more info. wink.gif

looks awesome.

i have def been wanting to go all white with mine for a while. i put some strips that were labelled as 'white' under the seats, but turned out being blue dry.gif

now figure out how to make the lights in the ICP white and will PAY you for that lol.

i also would like the door switches to be white.

I lied before ("no other mods are planned"); there is another one-of-a-kind modification that I just came up with on Monday. Researching how to make it work now. ph34r.gif It will require the use of power tools...

1349872810[/url]' post='55378']

looks awesome.

i have def been wanting to go all white with mine for a while. i put some strips that were labelled as 'white' under the seats, but turned out being blue dry.gif

now figure out how to make the lights in the ICP white and will PAY you for that lol.

i also would like the door switches to be white.

Changing the color of those VF displays is more in TaurusKev's skill set, if it can be done. wink.gif

I know the window/lock toggle switches each have small LEDs inside that you can replace with different colored ones, but that will take some soldering skills on your part. biggrin.gif

Fall Maint.

Pulled front wheels, pulled caliper.

Pulled pins and added more grease.

Inspected pads and all other things inside the wheel well.

If the caliper pin is tight or rusty, then it must be replaced.

If the pin is just tight from hardened grease, it may be cleaned, hole in the yoke and pin itself and regreased.

Not all that easy.

See pic, this drivers side front.

-chart-

Did this awhile ago but added a Sundown SAZ-2500D for the sub and a Boston Acoustics gt-2200 for the mids/highs. Definitely not the cleanest install ever but it gets the job done. ph34r.gif

IMAG0466.jpg

Chart, I cringe at the surface rust. Eek.

Bummer d-n :( That coulda been cool! Could resell the setup to someone with a 97....

Mark when did you get the trans rebuilt!?!?!

I took the seats out of the wagon, stripped the fabric off, and pressure washed them at the coin-op in town. All the seats except the driver are much better. Driver kinda is a C+ to a B- range. It's just worn out on the driver side B pillar bolster.

I'll rebuild them and reinstall over the weekend.

NOSHO met a new friend tonight:

2c02792cc60299ed5e87cb47bf4b00b2.jpg

biggrin.gif

And I did this, thanks to some creative inspiration seen on The Other Forum:

a53dfb75aa6777d88dd75c9b0402e56a.jpg

Did this awhile ago but added a Sundown SAZ-2500D for the sub and a Boston Acoustics gt-2200 for the mids/highs. Definitely not the cleanest install ever but it gets the job done. ph34r.gif

IMAG0466.jpg

well it looks better then my set up. witch is on its way out. I'm going bigger.

I drove her more. dry.gif

I do not like seeing the numbers go up.

30xizir.jpg

I have 118,000 on my 2001 :wub:

Fall Maint.

Pulled front wheels, pulled caliper.

Pulled pins and added more grease.

Inspected pads and all other things inside the wheel well.

If the caliper pin is tight or rusty, then it must be replaced.

If the pin is just tight from hardened grease, it may be cleaned, hole in the yoke and pin itself and regreased.

Not all that easy.

See pic, this drivers side front.

-chart-

While checking my brakes, tires, and anything else for Fall.

I try to inspecet the tread for metal.

See pic.

No leak, just got it out in time to prevent a real problem.

-chart-

Edited by -chart-

biggrin.gif

Contemporary Ford meets Aston Martin Ford.

biggrin.gif

And I did this, thanks to some creative inspiration seen on The Other Forum:

[snipped Photo]

Mmmm...Ford AstonFusion wub.gif