kmf295

pushbar and spot lights

where can i find a good looking push bar for my 06 ford Taurus and i need to get spot lights to but i cant find any help plz:)

What do you need a pushbar and spot light combo for?

AFAIK, the last police package year for Taurus was 1995. Gen IV had no such option, so the market doesn't exist outside of getting creative.

Being on a forum where used cop cars are frequent, most folks go the route of de-copping a car, not the opposite way around. Some find all that stuff garners unwanted attention.

Just a heads up, if you do go after that stuff, most of it requires cutting or drilling. Spotlights require holes and that invites water leakage opportunities.

• Like 1

Bc I use  my Taurus for a lot of pulling of disabled  vehicles  so I rather push them so that way I can have my warning lights on and when I’m pulling someone the lights are blocked and the spot light is for light on the scene.

Edited by kmf295

9 hours ago, Kodachrome Wolf said:

What do you need a pushbar and spot light combo for?

AFAIK, the last police package year for Taurus was 1995. Gen IV had no such option, so the market doesn't exist outside of getting creative.

Being on a forum where used cop cars are frequent, most folks go the route of de-copping a car, not the opposite way around. Some find all that stuff garners unwanted attention.

Just a heads up, if you do go after that stuff, most of it requires cutting or drilling. Spotlights require holes and that invites water leakage opportunities.

Well a push bar would only come in handy in case hitting a deer running across the road since i live on a mountain surrounded by woods i almost hit a deer once this year😂

Dang I’m sorry about that and I might just have to build my own.

26 minutes ago, kmf295 said:

Dang I’m sorry about that and I might just have to build my own.

You might be able to use one from a old police car, but you’d have to fabricate your own brackets. That’ll be the biggest part to overcome. 

i think that will be easy because i think i can change the brackets for a crown Vic.