• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please contact us at [email protected] and we can reset your password. 
    • Sean T.

FIXED ~ Issue for New Member Sign-Up   01/13/18

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the error codes given when trying to register as a new member. If you have further registration issues, including error codes EX1364 or 2S129/1, please contact us at [email protected] with the error code displayed. Thank you, and welcome to our site.

Hello to anyone who has industry knowledge of the engine that’s in the Ford Taurus. I would like to pose a question, is the cyclone engine that comes in the 2010-up Taurus the 3.5 actually a Nissan engine? The reason I ask is that I was looking for headers for my 2014 Taurus SEL and I stumbled upon a set of headers for the Nissan Altima 3.5 and the flanges look identical to the exhaust manifold on my Taurus SEL. So if anyone can answer this question I would appreciate it because it would create access to a bunch of performance upgrades that as of now we are unable to get like headers thanks

No. 

Sadly just because they look the same doesn't mean they are. 

What I plan to do is go to the parts store and have them show me the gasket for both manifolds the Nissan and the Taurus and if they are fairly close I can probably work with them

4 hours ago, Robinhood81601 said:

What I plan to do is go to the parts store and have them show me the gasket for both manifolds the Nissan and the Taurus and if they are fairly close I can probably work with them

Or save some time and just look online...

Nissan:

tLkqXS.png

Ford:

Y18BYH.png

Your plans for using Nissan parts won’t work well at all. 

I’d say keep looking for headers, otherwise you’re looking at a custom fabrication job. 

I would say close but no cigar. Unless you have means to alter the equipment, the ports look smaller on the Nissan and the bolts look spaced a bit closer.