• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please contact us at [email protected] and we can reset your password. 
    • Sean T.

FIXED ~ Issue for New Member Sign-Up   01/13/18

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the error codes given when trying to register as a new member. If you have further registration issues, including error codes EX1364 or 2S129/1, please contact us at [email protected] with the error code displayed. Thank you, and welcome to our site.
Sign in to follow this  

Need help locating a 96 cluster connector and wiring

I have a 97 Sho and I bought a 96 Sho dash cluster with the transmission range selector in the cluster. I wanted to swap the clusters the only problem I have is I don't have the wiring or connector for the 96 transmission range selector to plug in. I trying to find out what cars had the same gauge cluster connectors in the the rear as the Taurus . On the cluster it is the middle connector that I need and I don't know the part # even if I tried to order it.

I was trying to upload the pic of the rear slot for the connector , but the site says I have a 2 mb limit.

This is the rear of the cluster I am talking about and the middle slot is for the connector I need.

Once I can find the connector and add wiring, does anyone know how to wire it in so when I use the floor shift the trans range selector works in the dash cluster also.

jc -

I got the deal of the year for you. I have a running, driving gray '96 SHO I want out of the driveway. Clean title, body has 200k on it, drivetrain closer to 100k. Welded, runs strong. Front valve cover gasket leaking a bit = smokes a bit when I fired it up last weekend.

$350.00 just come and get it. Yes, you can drive it home. I live in Lombard.

It has all the parts you want and a few other precious items too.

Like a full on JBL sound system.

Like a gray cloth interior in good shape.

Edited by zenriddles