• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated! As always, we are grateful for ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $100.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. At any time, you are free to make a standard donation towards our operating expenses. Surplus funds will stay with the forum for next year, so even if it appears we have enough cash on hand, we're always in need of donations! When you make a donation towards our operating expenses, your membership will automatically upgrade based on your donation amount. (Please see the link below for more info)     Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
    • Sean T.

!!! *** Known Issue for New Member Sign-Up *** !!!   04/20/17

It has been brought to our attention that new members are unable to sign up. Producing an error code EX1364. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the mean time, if you encounter this error, please send a message using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and we will contact you when it has been resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bull Geek

Southeast fall meet 2017 – October 7-8 2017

13 posts in this topic

Please respond within if you're planning to attend.

These meets continue to be fun, enjoyable and people are traveling long distances to attend - let's have another one!

Saturday 10/7/2017
General plan is for those arriving Friday Night/Saturday, we can hang out at the house, tinker with cars and what not, general BS.  Maybe go downtown for a pic next to the worlds largest fire hydrant. and hang out there.  We'll find some local BBQ place to eat.  Maybe even go to a bonus junkyard if time permits that's 30-45 min from my house!

Sunday 10/8/2017
Sunday 9-930AM, meet at the junkyard.  Pull A Part.  5702 Monticello Rd Columbia, SC 

Then cruise back to my house.  Get some pizza, and other assorted food/drink and hang out.  Tinker with cars, BS for the remainder of the afternoon.  

Go to Lizard Thicket for dinner Sunday night (a local only chain restaurant with at least a dozen locations around Columbia).  Anyone whom has attended the meet before has enjoyed.

There are hotels all near me that are in very safe locations, very near to me, and very near the interstate.  The Days Inn is not recommended per others that have stayed there before.  The Comfort Inn and the Holiday Inn Express are however just fine.

If you have any food or drink or anything you want to help out, chip in on or contribute - it would be really appreciated :-)

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Bull Geek said:

Please respond within if you're planning to attend.

I'm in!

I'm gonna check on taking vacation time for that weekend. 

Might have to see what my school schedule looks like.

I'll be there  as long as my hip holds out ... planning on surgery in  late October. :bandaged:

I will seriously have to think about this for this year.

1 person likes this

I'm going to go ahead and try to get time off of work.

As much as my GF and I would like to come, we can't get the time off from work. Have fun though. 

Much to like 2 people's disappointment I can't make it.  My cousin is getting married and I'm a groomsman.  The bastard wouldn't reschedule.

I asked because The Price is Right Live is in Pittsburgh that weekend.  So, in reality, this meet is like #3 on my list of things going on.  Sorry!

I'm considering coming down. I kind of used up my personal days though so I might have to take unpaid leave. If I do come down it will be in the wagon as I don't trust the wheel bearings on the Taurus to hold up. Hopefully the wagon is up to the trip.

5 hours ago, Angrod said:

Hopefully the wagon is up to the trip.

Just run through a check list that covers major points, especially heater and radiator hoses. A blown hose is no good on a long trip. If anything looks suspect or you don't trust it, change it. All the hoses looked fine on the '87 when I went to PA this year, but one sprung a leak while I was up there. I did get that repaired, however, I then found the other heater hose obscured by the intake was starting to seep antifreeze, so that's been replaced too. 

On 7/25/2017 at 9:22 AM, daveromanjr said:

Much to like 2 people's disappointment I can't make it.  My cousin is getting married and I'm a groomsman.  The bastard wouldn't reschedule.

I asked because The Price is Right Live is in Pittsburgh that weekend.  So, in reality, this meet is like #3 on my list of things going on.  Sorry!

Good thing I checked my calendar, I have a wedding to be at the weekend too, so I'm out.

Vacation Days are a approved. Surgery scheduled for end of October.  Going to get in one more road trip to SC (With a side stop in Roanoke at Salvage Dawgs).