• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean at [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated! As always, we are grateful for ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $100.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. At any time, you are free to make a standard donation towards our operating expenses. Surplus funds will stay with the forum for next year, so even if it appears we have enough cash on hand, we're always in need of donations! When you make a donation towards our operating expenses, your membership will automatically upgrade based on your donation amount. (Please see the link below for more info)     Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
    • Sean T.

!!! *** Known Issue for New Member Sign-Up *** !!!   04/20/17

It has been brought to our attention that new members are unable to sign up. Producing an error code EX1364. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the mean time, if you encounter this error, please send a message using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and we will contact you when it has been resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaybrooks

They said it couldn't be done on a gen 4 Taurus

8 posts in this topic

I got 6'9 kicker Cs speakers for the back put in today now it's so damn good loving it c03b18d9da7463ba77ce8dfb5acc0a89.jpg

c6aa38402f47fb4938e049fa017587a8.jpg851b69a2d2166c99d2d893ba8c381c86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

Were there no good speakers in the stock size so you didn't have to hack up the parcel shelf? Also, does the parcel shelf panel fit in place anymore?

JBL audio swap was the best thing I've done for myself.

but-why.gif 

I wanted more and better sound quality and also the parcel shelf cover wasn't damaged so it's still clean on the inside

but-why.gif&key=3ca858cdde350d30bdf54ceb947714d2ceed91c5032a8b220442ad265055d08d 

More power !!

5x7/6x8 speakers kinda suck in general. 6x9 is an improvement, definitely more bass response. 

What is powering those speakers?

1 person likes this

5x7/6x8 speakers kinda suck in general. 6x9 is an improvement, definitely more bass response. 

What is powering those speakers?

Rockford fosgate amps 6734f8ff5b49216bcf47f086ba1f2801.jpg

17b90d2bc835a1522b52a68fc71e26b6.jpg

And I added kicker tweeters for more clarity

1 person likes this