• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please contact us at [email protected] and we can reset your password. 
    • Sean T.

FIXED ~ Issue for New Member Sign-Up   01/13/18

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the error codes given when trying to register as a new member. If you have further registration issues, including error codes EX1364 or 2S129/1, please contact us at [email protected] with the error code displayed. Thank you, and welcome to our site.
Sign in to follow this  
Kodachrome Wolf

15" 12 Spoke Aluminum Mercury Wheel

No idea if anyone has a car that they could use a 5x114.3 with zero offset rim on, but here we go:

I currently have no use for a my old aluminum wheels from the '97. They've been off the car for years in a corner in my garage using space.

All of them are in reasonable shape for their age. The tires on them are bald and old. I will try to get those dismounted soon.

gmsblGN.jpg

RwgTHCn.jpg

9GxF0Cv.jpg?1

b48YTMa.jpg

bcRM3WX.jpg

They are available for the low price of $40 for the set. Only downside is local pickup. If you're in Georgia or South Carolina, I can try and meet you about halfway.

PM me if you're interested.

Sign in to follow this