• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean at TaurusOwners@gmail.com and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated! As always, we are grateful for ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $100.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. At any time, you are free to make a standard donation towards our operating expenses. Surplus funds will stay with the forum for next year, so even if it appears we have enough cash on hand, we're always in need of donations! When you make a donation towards our operating expenses, your membership will automatically upgrade based on your donation amount. (Please see the link below for more info)     Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
    • Sean T.

!!! *** Known Issue for New Member Sign-Up *** !!!   04/20/17

It has been brought to our attention that new members are unable to sign up. Producing an error code EX1364. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the mean time, if you encounter this error, please send a message using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and we will contact you when it has been resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rohand901

What really happens when you take your car for inspection

15 posts in this topic

Shot some video with my camera of them inspecting my red car. 
There's some confused looks and good commentary.
Basically uncut, this is what happens when you take your car to a garage, which I only ever do once a year, for inspection.

5 people like this

The title of the movie says "Vehcile" :huh:.

Also, I hope you got permission from those people to post this, not sure what NC laws say about it.

lol at my spelling error. Cant win them all I guess.

Nope I didn't get consent, but it was clearly visible on the windshield with the red light blinking, couldn't miss it

3 people like this

"Back this bitch out?"  Please, the name is Red Turd, not Bitch !

"Where's reverse?" 

and smoking in the shop ? That's a big no-no up here. 

Very entertaining ! 

1 person likes this

Lol! Everyone seems fascinated by it like they should be. It's how Ford should have built the Taurus in the first place :wub:

2 people like this

"Why the hell did he do this to a Taurus?" 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

At the end, when he pulls it out from the bay, the engine dies in the parking lot. Clutch too tight or driver error?

PS:  And no, I don't think they are aware that are filmed. And anyway it doesn't matter, the consent is required to be published on Youtube. Or to film in private spaces.There is no need for consent only when files are for your personal use only and filmed in public spaces (as a dash cam on public road). As I said, don't know what the rules are in NC, but if one of the guys sees this on youtube and complains, it can be taken down.

Edited by SoNic
1 person likes this

16 hours ago, SoNic said:

At the end, when he pulls it out from the bay, the engine dies in the parking lot. Clutch too tight or driver error?

PS:  And no, I don't think they are aware that are filmed. And anyway it doesn't matter, the consent is required to be published on Youtube. Or to film in private spaces.There is no need for consent only when files are for your personal use only and filmed in public spaces (as a dash cam on public road). As I said, don't know what the rules are in NC, but if one of the guys sees this on youtube and complains, it can be taken down.

You're not wrong. So be it, if iIve gotta take it down eventually, I will. Im just a nobody on the internet anyway so I don't see any problems happening.

And more people here already watched it than I ever figured would, youtube is just the most convenient place to upload a 25+ minute long ramble about a shitty taurus

2 people like this

Youtube has tools that allow you to blur faces and sections of videos for names and license plates (could be used on the shop name on the side of the building.) Any complaints would have no real merit if identifying information is blurred!

^I'm not doing that much work honestly.
I changed the video to unlisted, so only people with the link can see it. Which is just this thread.

Cause it does have a "clickbait" title

2 people like this

Okay i just started watching this and he sounds pissed as shit that it is now a manual and he didn't have to push the clutch down. :angryfire::angryfire:

1 person likes this

How many guys does it take to inspect a car, that has gotta be one of the most inefficient shops I have ever seen. Pretty good material though.

1 person likes this

On 4/22/2017 at 9:04 PM, Brian_05_SEL said:

"Why the hell did he do this to a Taurus?" 

I asked myself that question many times.

And would do it again.

3 people like this

This video is great...but why did he want 4 cup holders up front? That I don't get.

1 person likes this

On 4/27/2017 at 7:08 AM, machausta said:

This video is great...but why did he want 4 cup holders up front? That I don't get.

4 beers is better than 2.

2 people like this