• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean at [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated! As always, we are grateful for ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $100.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. At any time, you are free to make a standard donation towards our operating expenses. Surplus funds will stay with the forum for next year, so even if it appears we have enough cash on hand, we're always in need of donations! When you make a donation towards our operating expenses, your membership will automatically upgrade based on your donation amount. (Please see the link below for more info)     Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
    • Sean T.

!!! *** Known Issue for New Member Sign-Up *** !!!   04/20/17

It has been brought to our attention that new members are unable to sign up. Producing an error code EX1364. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the mean time, if you encounter this error, please send a message using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and we will contact you when it has been resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
REDTRUCKCHASER

FORD NATIONALS 2017 CARLISLE

18 posts in this topic

June 2-4 Carlisle

Is anyone planning to be here in June ? 

1 person likes this

Possibly.  Depends on how many folks are planning on going.  It's quite a ways for me.

Jeff

There are some going from the Taurus car club of America, I thought about it, but I have since had some hip problems, so medical bills have prevented me from going this year. 

1 person likes this

I can't make it this year. Planning tentatively to come in 2018 with the Mustang. 

I've got the time off, so I'll be there. Coming up on Thursday and leaving early Sunday morning. I guess we will be back at our usual Days Inn unless there's somewhere else we would like to try.

2 people like this

I'm probably not going to do the hotel this time, and only come down on Saturday.  That may change if the doctor can get me some relief for my back problem that doesn't involve surgery !   This getting old really sucks ! :angry:

2 people like this

I can't good I have to teach that whole week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Los Angeles is a bit far to come back to PA for a car show ! 

I'll be there again this year. See y'all there!

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Rohand901 said:

I'll be there again this year. See y'all there!

Autocross battles... 

1 person likes this

Wagon is registered and will be with Ford/Mercury Wagons.

If anyone here hasn't registered their car and is considering going, Gate-N-Go ends May 1st. Gate-N-Go gets you 10% off your registration and you get your stickers mailed directly to you instead of having to go to the registration office and getting your stuff.

Regular show field registration is $55. The 10% discount gets it down to $49.50 for the base price. If you add on and do the parade and such, that will increase the overall price, FWIW.

3 people like this

2 weeks! 

Posted (edited)

On the plus side, I'll be directly across from everyone this year. On the downside, all the Fusions will be further away.

Looking at the map, it looks like they just lumped all of the full size sedans together. I bet if I took the '97 it would just be lumped in there. I guess it's not too different taking the '87 since I'll also be stuck with mid-size and economy cars.

I guess we should all just go get Mustangs and be as "unique" as the one next to it. /s

The non-Mustang vehicles are considerably more interesting to me personally.

Edited by Kodachrome Wolf
2 people like this

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

As I mentioned earlier, my participation would depend on my back pain status. I'm doing a little better, but it's day to day. Currently waiting to hear if we're talking hip replacement. :dunno:

If I don't show up on Saturday, I'd still like to join you all for dinner somewhere. Just text me or call. If someone wants my number, PM me. Thanks so much ! 

10 hours ago, REDTRUCKCHASER said:

As I mentioned earlier, my participation would depend on my back pain status. I'm doing a little better, but it's day to day. Currently waiting to hear if we're talking hip replacement. :dunno:

If I don't show up on Saturday, I'd still like to join you all for dinner somewhere. Just text me or call. If someone wants my number, PM me. Thanks so much ! 

I will gladly let you know what's going on 

It was good to see everyone Saturday night at Chili's. God willing and my hip survives, I'll be there next year as usual ! 

1 person likes this