• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean at [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated! As always, we are grateful for ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $100.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. At any time, you are free to make a standard donation towards our operating expenses. Surplus funds will stay with the forum for next year, so even if it appears we have enough cash on hand, we're always in need of donations! When you make a donation towards our operating expenses, your membership will automatically upgrade based on your donation amount. (Please see the link below for more info)     Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
    • Sean T.

!!! *** Known Issue for New Member Sign-Up *** !!!   04/20/17

It has been brought to our attention that new members are unable to sign up. Producing an error code EX1364. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the mean time, if you encounter this error, please send a message using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and we will contact you when it has been resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spridget

2013 Taurus Interceptor

9 posts in this topic

Prior to my wife's Volvo being totaled, I was considering this car at a near by dealership. It's been on the lot a while now. Looks like one can add many of the civilian features back into the car that are simply turned off in the cop models. Blacked out :ph34r:

https://austin.craigslist.org/ctd/6067927758.html

1781.jpg

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Spridget said:

Prior to my wife's Volvo being totaled, I was considering this car at a near by dealership. It's been on the lot a while now. Looks like one can add many of the civilian features back into the car that are simply turned off in the cop models. Blacked out :ph34r:

https://austin.craigslist.org/ctd/6067927758.html

mmmmm... Ecoboosttttt

These are going to be killer values. The TTV6 has proven to be rock solid and since they're cop cars parts are everywhere.

Also, fun fact: these are closer to a PP SHO than a regular SHO is. Same Oil/Tranny cooler and same PTU (jealous of that drain plug) along with the shorter gearing for faster sprints

16 hours ago, SHOenough said:

mmmmm... Ecoboosttttt

These are going to be killer values. The TTV6 has proven to be rock solid and since they're cop cars parts are everywhere.

Also, fun fact: these are closer to a PP SHO than a regular SHO is. Same Oil/Tranny cooler and same PTU (jealous of that drain plug) along with the shorter gearing for faster sprints

Hate to burst your bubble but that isn't an Ecoboost.

16 minutes ago, mmmfloorpie said:

Hate to burst your bubble but that isn't an Ecoboost.

Are you sure? I couldn't find an engine bay picture so I tried a VIN decoder and it came up as EcoBoost

46 minutes ago, SHOenough said:

Are you sure? I couldn't find an engine bay picture so I tried a VIN decoder and it came up as EcoBoost

Yea.

Screenshot_20170411-124249_zpsdl8rnh1t.p

5 hours ago, SHOenough said:

3.5L V6, not turbocharged. 

Must have picked a shitty VIN decoder then

that passenger dashboard cubby tho. You could fit like a whole asian family in there.

Does that mean it has no airbag?

also, carfax shows it had the fuel pump recall done. Which was an ecoboost specific thing right?

5 hours ago, Rohand901 said:

that passenger dashboard cubby tho. You could fit like a whole asian family in there.

Does that mean it has no airbag?

also, carfax shows it had the fuel pump recall done. Which was an ecoboost specific thing right?

Etis says it is the non Ecoboost Cyclone V6...