• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean at TaurusOwners@gmail.com and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated! As always, we are grateful for ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $100.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. At any time, you are free to make a standard donation towards our operating expenses. Surplus funds will stay with the forum for next year, so even if it appears we have enough cash on hand, we're always in need of donations! When you make a donation towards our operating expenses, your membership will automatically upgrade based on your donation amount. (Please see the link below for more info)     Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
    • Sean T.

!!! *** Known Issue for New Member Sign-Up *** !!!   04/20/17

It has been brought to our attention that new members are unable to sign up. Producing an error code EX1364. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the mean time, if you encounter this error, please send a message using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and we will contact you when it has been resolved.
Bull Geek

Southeast Spring Meet March 11-12, 2017

96 posts in this topic

Please respond within if you're planning to attend.

These meets continue to be fun, enjoyable and people are traveling long distances to attend - let's have another one!

Saturday 3/11/2017
General plan is for those arriving Friday Night/Saturday, we can hang out at the house, tinker with cars and what not, general BS.  Maybe go downtown for a pic next to the worlds largest fire hydrant. and hang out there.  We'll find some local BBQ place to eat.  Maybe even go to a bonus junkyard if time permits that's 30-45 min from my house!

Sunday 3/12/2017
Sunday 9-930AM, meet at the junkyard.  Pull A Part.  5702 Monticello Rd Columbia, SC 

Then cruise back to my house.  Get some pizza, and other assorted food/drink and hang out.  Tinker with cars, BS for the remainder of the afternoon.  

Go to Lizard Thicket for dinner Sunday night (a local only chain restaurant with at least a dozen locations around Columbia).  Anyone whom has attended the meet before has enjoyed.

There are hotels all near me that are in very safe locations, very near to me, and very near the interstate.  The Days Inn is not recommended per others that have stayed there before.  The Comfort Inn and the Holiday Inn Express are however just fine.

If you have any food or drink or anything you want to help out, chip in on or contribute - it would be really appreciated :-)

2 people like this

I'm in! I've got room at my place if anyone needs it.

1 person likes this

Saturday is a maybe due to work, Sunday should be good.

I'll be there!  I'll put in my vacation days tomorrow.  Ill drive in on Friday and will stay at Comfort Inn most likely.  I'm really looking forward to it!

Jeff

Damn if it was April I could do it.  I'd drive it.  I just don't have any vacation time right now.  Unfortunately...

I'll put in for the PTO at work. I plan to bring the Mustang down this time, and will need a place to stay. Not gonna have the money to throw at a hotel on short notice. :mellow:

I'll be there and shacking up with you Nick! :)

I put it in my calendar this morning Nick! I'll be there! cant wait to meet ya'll.

this'll be my first car meet! glad its with like minded people :)

I'll be there!

Thanks for hosting these Nick!

Oh wait...thats the same weekend as a full auto-x weekend for me at Myrtle Beach. Might come out for a few hours to say hi to everyone tho. I'll let ya know

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Brian_05_SEL said:

I'll put in for the PTO at work. I plan to bring the Mustang down this time, and will need a place to stay. Not gonna have the money to throw at a hotel on short notice. :mellow:

Dang - well Come on out if you can one day.

Oh yes.  I'm doing a Bonfire this year.  That should be fun.  :-)

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Bull Geek said:

Oh yes.  I'm doing a Bonfire this year.  That should be fun.  :-)

Will it involve attempting to jump off a certain B-Body and releasing more magic smoke until it becomes amazing flames?

3 people like this

You know i wouldn't miss it !  

So it's going to be iffy for me. We haven't picked up any additional key holders yet, and that means I work every Sunday for the foreseeable future. If we get additional key holders, that would open that up, but until then, it is possible I might not make it. :(

I'll keep y'all informed.

I shall be there!

Vacation time is now approved, I will be there. 

:D

1 person likes this

I shall be there too. First meat I can attend :D

3 people like this

This looks promising. Just got in the new house (don't even have internet yet). Too bad I can't just be there in an hour :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Booked my Hotel so unless something family related comes up The Fusion and I will be there.

On 2/4/2017 at 1:31 PM, TaurusKev said:

I shall be there too. First meat I can attend :D

So you're first time having chicken, cow or pig?  Good thing we are going for BBQ!

2 people like this

This is going to be a big one!

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Gentz said:

Booked my Hotel so unless something family related comes up The Fusion and I will be there.

$50 says you bail

On 2/6/2017 at 3:54 PM, daveromanjr said:

$50 says you bail

2nd that

On 2/6/2017 at 7:09 AM, Bull Geek said:

So you're first time having chicken, cow or pig?  Good thing we are going for BBQ!

lol, Is South Carolina different from North Carolina BBQ? :P

However, I want all 3, and I also will need to get Bojangles while I am down there. :D 

1 person likes this

On 2/6/2017 at 3:54 PM, daveromanjr said:

$50 says you bail

15 hours ago, Sean T. said:

2nd that

Screw you both.. I'm just gonna cancel my hotel now then.