• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated! As always, we are grateful for ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $100.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. At any time, you are free to make a standard donation towards our operating expenses. Surplus funds will stay with the forum for next year, so even if it appears we have enough cash on hand, we're always in need of donations! When you make a donation towards our operating expenses, your membership will automatically upgrade based on your donation amount. (Please see the link below for more info)     Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
    • Sean T.

!!! *** Known Issue for New Member Sign-Up *** !!!   04/20/17

It has been brought to our attention that new members are unable to sign up. Producing an error code EX1364. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the mean time, if you encounter this error, please send a message using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and we will contact you when it has been resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaybrooks

My car got into an accident

14 posts in this topic

a79e90ab1f9d64e323d53309b503f907.png

I just got out the hospital im fine but my baby is recked radiator bumper hood fenders power steering pump ignition coil all needed how much would it coast for me to put it together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... is the supercharger OK? :o

Glad that nobody's badly hurt. That car can probably be repaired, but your insurance company may total it out due to the age and low market value. 

If the ins co totals it, maybe you can buy it back a dollar and rebuild it ? What do ins co's allow on buy backs ? I've no idea. 

Naw the car is mine I have liability insurance ( being cheap ) so I'm going to repair it myself

I know for sure those junkyard parts would be 10x cheaper anywhere outside of California. Needs a hood, fender, etc...whole new front clip.

Better check that header panel for any damage, probably had some major stresses put on it.

Similar damage repair with JK body parts (including the plastic support for lights) and non-OEM headlights costed me $2000 - labor performed by a small body shop, not dealer. On my case the fuse block was busted too and that required my electrical expertise to replace (with a JY one).

My insurance co totaled it for $3000 and I bought it back for $150.

Edited by SoNic

I was going to do the body myself been watching YouTube lol

Like I've heard before, "ain't nothin to it but to do it".  I've put together a few.  Devils in the details(panel gaps and alignment) if you want it to look right.

Jeff

Update !! Everyone I bought a 02 sable GL this pass weekend for a very cheap price it's ran for a day and a half now it stalls on me it's giving me this code a75e4a8dae7e28b8dc7963d6ce867344.jpg

And this is on the dashboard 5ae45fbdd9b0d44651da0bceac9029bb.jpg

I'm not sure if it's the fuel pump but the guy in the autozone says it fuel filter but I'm not sure if that would make a car stall in drive and not turn back on advise is greatly needed please

I went to the junk yard and got three of those and it still stall on me after a while☹️

Update !!!!!! Got my car fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?0a93599109899444f630b64c93608cc9.jpgimg=https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170422/b5d5afb1e08f7764dc73393698f4c8c8.jpg%26key=9cdd11c4dddfed782ee1af4a2c747160ab7d395af5663f16dab683c2181bb6cb&key=715bae6d16e3f89adc70efae781e0d4e320b5171c0f108e2f3067e9a86248df5" alt="b5d5afb1e08f7764dc73393698f4c8c8.jpg"> before engine

After9067c8c0d891a06a83f53a80bee3ba31.jpg

After a while of hard work got it done