• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated. As always, we appreciate ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $1,000.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. You are always free to make a standard donation towards the forums, but if you aren't already a paid member, your donation can include extra benefits!   Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian_05_SEL

Louis Vuitton Edition Lexus for sale

14 posts in this topic

Wow.  The quality is so subpar.  Nothing is straight, nothing is flat or parallel nor following the contours.  Pretty bad. Wow.

Good luck to the next buyer. Wonder if it had a timing belt done?

1 person likes this

That is the ugliest Lexus I've ever seen... The bottom half of that car looks like that cabinet drawer self-adhesive rolls.

Also, what kind of lazy ass seller, " TO MUCH TO LIST CALL "

I seem to remember putting full ass descriptions of the Aveo in Craigslist. There's no text limit on CL, and my buyer for my Aveo even knew what he was walking into when he came to look at it.

:puke: That's all I can say about a piece of trash like that...

I love it!!!!!!! lol jk

CAR RUN AND DRIVE LIKE NEW.

Language... it tells so much about the owner.

That's a shame, those ES 300s are actually pretty nice cars, and not to brag about Toyota but those 3.0L V6s are still one of the best engines on the road today.

?Isn't an ES 300 just a  leathered up Camry ? 

And if so, isn't this car just a dealer decaled mak-tak jazz package?

Yes, the Lexus ES is a Camry in a fancier wrapper. 

This was not dealer-installed, it's a one off custom by the owner. 

:hitit2:

...with a bus.

Edited by Kodachrome Wolf

On 10/16/2016 at 7:31 PM, Thub said:

...and not to brag about Toyota but those 3.0L V6s are still one of the best engines on the road today.

Why? In my limited experience (comparing my 1996-2001 cars with friend's Toyota's 2001-2006), the Ford's Duratec 3.0L V6 is better.

Granted, Toyota works with 87 octane gas, while Lexus is rated for 91.

Edited by SoNic

Those DOHC Toyota V6s are just very good engines, this is just what I've heard out in the real world. Both the 3.0L and 3.4L are highly desirable and will run a very long time.

The Duratec is defiantly a fair comparison to the Toyota 3.0L but in my book its not quite as good. Not as refined and the Duratec likes to leak oil no matter what you do.

1 person likes this

+1 - I hate the Duratec. Such a difficult motor to work on. Leaks oil, always tons of oil stains on my driveway from it, my brother's Taurus LX leaks, my mom's Escape leaks. Every Duratec I have known seems to leak excessive amounts of oil. Too bad Ford won't fix their shitty workmanship for a reasonable price.

9 hours ago, TaurusKev said:

+1 - I hate the Duratec. Such a difficult motor to work on. Leaks oil, always tons of oil stains on my driveway from it, my brother's Taurus LX leaks, my mom's Escape leaks. Every Duratec I have known seems to leak excessive amounts of oil. Too bad Ford won't fix their shitty workmanship for a reasonable price.

My Milan's Duratec never leaked.... AFTER I had to have the short block replaced under warranty because of the previous owner and an OIL LEAK. :rolleyes:-_-

Good Motor stupid issues.

1 person likes this