Sign in to follow this  
Sean T.

WTB Gen 4 Gray Cloth Front Seats, and maybe rear cushion?

PLEASE NOTE: I will be driving from Detroit, MI to Columbia, SC on September 30 and driving back the second week of October. I am willing to meet anywhere in between, along I-75 I-77 I-26... I should also be travelling down to Savannah, GA the first week of October.

I am looking for gray cloth seats from a 2000-2002 Taurus or Sable.  Mostly just the front buckets and flip-fold console.

They MUST be in GREAT condition. I can get decent ones from a junkyard but I want them without cigarette burns, without stains, without sun damage, etc.

Since I have a wagon, the back row is different than a sedan. So, if you have a back seat for a WAGON, I'd be interested, or even just the butt cushion... but I need a wagon-specific back cushion.

There is the possibility of trading my leather front seats for cloth front seats... although I don't have a back seat to offer.

This is a picture of the seats I am looking for. Notice the inset pattern goes all the way from your knees to the headrest:

64830552.jpg

12 hours ago, Sean TT said:

PLEASE NOTE: I will be driving from Detroit, MI to Columbia, SC on September 31 and driving back the second week of October. I am willing to meet anywhere in between, along I-75 I-77 I-26... I should also be travelling down to Savannah, GA the first week of October.

September .... thirty first.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

Nah, Sean deserves it for making Nick put up with him for another 400 week stay.

• Like 1

On September 13, 2016 at 7:09 PM, daveromanjr said:

Nah, Sean deserves it for making Nick put up with him for another 400 week stay.

Give or take a week.