• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated. As always, we appreciate ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $1,000.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. You are always free to make a standard donation towards the forums, but if you aren't already a paid member, your donation can include extra benefits!   Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
PyroSoldat

Greetings I am New Here

5 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I am new to these forums, I bought a decrepit 2002 Mercury Sable GS that I am trying to restore to its former glory(and use as my daily ride). I joined to find out more about 4th Generation Mercury Sables and trying to do a little bit of "DIY" on the rest of the fix. Just wanted to introduce myself before I start asking questions. 

Hi there!

Welcome to the group ! Ask away - and post pics ! 

Welcome to TSOC!
There's lots of good info on this site and good people.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your ride!

The story of how I purchased the car is rather weak. First, I had no knowledge at the time of what it would cost of pieces or metal work. Ended up buying a $500 Mercury Sable GS, BUT it needed some work. I had to purchase the shocks,ball joints, lights, brakes, power steering, wheels, grill mounting, "wheel caps", ds quarter panel, fender, hood and trunk (I think that covers what I can remember).That's why I originally posted "the decrepid", I would love to get some thing added on to the car such as exhaust, new molding/trim, keypad on the door, possibly full out led lights and the paint job for the JY parts and finally then I guess I can be happy. :D

20160820_184525ed.jpg

20160820_184545ed.jpg