Sign in to follow this  
Jaybrooks

Which gen Taurus is the best ??

19 hours ago, Jaybrooks said:

I hate crown vics so damn ugly !! Yeah there easy to fix and maintain but I can't get chicks with those lmao

Them's fighting words. :angryfire:

zh7j.jpg

CUx8jo.png

Plus, I don't think Tauruses rank too high on pulling women either.

• Like 1

Them's fighting words. :angryfire:

zh7j.jpg

CUx8jo.png

Plus, I don't think Tauruses rank too high on pulling women either.

Lmao

3rd Gen 1996-1999 Taurus/Sable is most ugliest models out of all the generations of the Ford Taurus.:icon_lol: 

My Favorite Generation is 1992-1995 Ford Taurus.:ford:

The picture bellow of icy snowy slushy dirt road covered very steep hill is what i was stuck at the bottom of trying to get traction to get back up after five tries i got back up that hill had to sit in the car and think of how to pull it off the picture of the looking down the hill i took after getting up it does not do its justice to how steep it really is i gave the car hell flooring it trying to keep traction coming up the hill. After the first few tries my car lost traction and i drifted back down to set up again to attempt the hill the old girl my 1993 Ford Taurus GL 3.8L Essex V6 with AXOD transmission held up well as i put it though hell getting up the hill and i still drive it today as my daily driver.:ford:

20180328_172732.jpg

20180328_172705.jpg

20180204_135408.jpg

20180217_210141.jpg

20180628_165257.jpg

20180628_165231.jpg

On 4/14/2016 at 9:39 PM, TaurusKev said:

I've done some crazy stuff with my 95 in severe weather. I've actually impressed people with its versatility when they thought my car wouldn't make it up a snowy driveway. It struggled, but I did the Clarkson approach: More Power. That Essex made it up a snowy driveway and didn't give a fuck. Man I can't wait to get my Gen 2 running again... :(

Of course... My Olds was the best Winter car I've ever driven. I couldn't even tell it was snowing out :(

Did ya get that Gen 2 running again? :punisher:

The Gen 2 I did get running, but I donated it to a high school. It was too rusted :(

I miss it, but, the rust took it away. I am sure it's been beaten up by a bunch of high schoolers, but maybe helped 1 or 2 students learn how to work on cars.

On 4/18/2016 at 9:18 PM, Thub said:

You live in LA, if you want a fast car with some real power save your money, sell the Taurus and buy a used Mustang GT or something similar, cars like that have gotta be on dealer lots all over southern California. You could put 300hp in a Gen 4 Taurus if you wanted and it would still handle and drive like a regular fwd sedan compared to a late 90s Mustang GT with a 5 speed. The "sleeper" look only goes so far, and its not that far, not when you can buy a car that has the full package of sporty looks and sporty handling. 

If a Mustang is a little too much and you want a sedan I'm sure you can find an old LAPD CVPI and slap a blower on that pretty easy.

Find a 1999-2004 Cobra SVT with IRS.