Sign in to follow this  
Bull Geek

Southeast Spring Meet - March 19-20, 2016

Please respond within if you're planning to attend.

Planning to do another Southeast Spring Meet - March 19-20, 2016.

It seems like Sunday is a better day for people to meet due to work schedules.

Anyone is welcome to come hang out on Saturday - we'll probably go check out downtown, wrench on the cars, BS, go eat BBQ, etc.

Saturday 3/19
General plan is for those arriving Saturday, we can hang out at the house, tinker with cars and what not, general BS.  Maybe go downtown for a pic next to the worlds largest fire hydrant. and hang out there.

meet at local BBQ place for dinner Saturday night.?  We'll see

Sunday 3/20
Sunday 9-930AM, meet at the junkyard.  Pull A Part.  5702 Monticello Rd Columbia, SC 

Then cruise back to my house.  Line the vehicles up.  Get some pizza, ice cream, and other assorted food/drink and hang out.  Tinker with cars, BS for the remainder of the afternoon.  

Go to Lizard Thicket for dinner Sunday night (a local only chain restaurant with at least a dozen locations around Columbia).  Anyone whom has attended the meet before has enjoyed.

If you wish to stay at my place - PM me and maybe we can arrange something - we'll see.  Depends on space.

Otherwise, there are hotels all near me that are in very safe locations, very near to me, and very near the interstate.

If you have any food or drink or anything you want to help out, chip in on or contribute - it would be really appreciated :-)

Farmers Almanac is showing good weather for this time frame so let's go with it!
  • Like 2

I will most definitely be there this go around!

• Like 1

I'll be there. 

• Like 1

I'll be around both days barring any work emergency trips. Moving into Columbia at the beginning of March and have a spare bedroom or two I'd be willing to loan out.

Should be in the SHO - Plan on hanging onto it until June/July. Look forward to seeing everyone again!

• Like 1

Count me in!

I enjoyed the last meet, and look forward to this one.

I might even stay for sunday dinner this time!

• Like 1

I've asked off for Fri to the following Monday. I'll be glad to chip in and I'll look for hotel accommodation soon and get that all booked. I can't wait considering I never got to come back last year after I picked the wagon up from Nick in December 2014.

Jeff

i will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!  :mj_banana:

• Like 1

i will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!  :mj_banana:

Ladies and gentlemen, now it's a party. :P 

Count me in!

I enjoyed the last meet, and look forward to this one.

I might even stay for sunday dinner this time!

We're gonna hoon your car the proper way this time. 

Unless there's more apocalyptic rain and flooding... :ph34r: 

We're gonna hoon your car the proper way this time. 

Unless there's more apocalyptic rain and flooding... :ph34r:

Good thing noone here values their spine.

The ride is....borderline uncomfortable

• Like 1

Just spoke to Nick, I'll be down there Friday early afternoon through Monday.  Haven't been to a meet in years and am looking forward to it!

• Like 1

I'm in, barring some yet unforeseen force of nature, or the radiator finally giving out.

So here's the list as of now - please let me know if things change...

Confirmed

DEVIN IS GONNA BE THERE Y'ALL

Jeff

Brian_05_SEL

SHOenough

REDTRUCKCHASER

Kodachrome Wolf

Rohand901

Seat TT

daveromanjr

machausta

MagicMike

TaurusDailyDriver

me

maybe....

double_negative ?

Roach & siblings (?)

allenzachary?

barkentine?

lgbpop?

• Like 1

I'm in, barring some yet unforeseen force of nature, or the radiator finally giving out.

If the radiator gives out, call and we'll come get you !! :drive: Unfortunately, forces of nature aren't so easily fixed ! 

• Like 1

About 3 weeks to go. :) 

• Like 1

Is the Days Inn at 114 Blythewood Road decent? I'm looking to book my hotel and I'm on a budget. Seems they have the best rate in town.

Jeff

There's only 3 hotels in town. Holiday Inn is nice but rates are way too high. I'm at Comfort Inn this time.. a first. Haven't stayed at Days Inn. 

Here is how I find motels, just example. Use Bing. From the number you can click on it and then see the web site and click on that for prices and such.

Very slightest chance I could go.

-chart-

I'm going to give Days Inn a shot. Due to health concerns and recent hospitalization....my budget isnt what it was prior....Days Inn came in at half the rate of Comfort Inn. Nick says I'll be fine staying there so we will see. I'll be there Friday afternoon or early evening sometime.

Jeff

I'm going to give Days Inn a shot. Due to health concerns and recent hospitalization....my budget isnt what it was prior....Days Inn came in at half the rate of Comfort Inn. Nick says I'll be fine staying there so we will see. I'll be there Friday afternoon or early evening sometime.

Jeff

OK none of my business but the Super 8 is much closer.

Again, I know nothing but what the screen says.

-chart-