Sign in to follow this  
Brian_05_SEL

Let's Start Off This Christmas With A Dose Of Insanity.

Neither a nice price nor a crack pipe. Windstars are gravitationally challenged Tauri. Only someone lacking a fjull deck would purchase an old front-wheel drive minivan. Sadly, I qualify on both counts. So even though I consider this purchase a crack pipe at any price, the fact he fit a 1980's version diesel is intriguing. I actually forgot all about that option.

So on that basis only, I confess an interest. Not in that Windstar, but in the possibility of a diesel powered old Taurus (like an old MT-5). Thanks for the link.

You want Christmas insanity ? Try any mall or shopping center this afternoon !

Personally, I should seek professional help for daring to stop in at the local market for a few items....Housewives wandering around with phones glued to them "Now what kind of ice cream do you want ? How many potatoes does that recipe call for - it's on the fridge, yes, I'll wait"... blah blah blah

But I'll just put that all behind me and have a quiet holiday here, safe and sound from the mad, mad world ! 

Merry Christmas to all of you ! 

• Like 1

You want Christmas insanity ? Try any mall or shopping center this afternoon !

Personally, I should seek professional help for daring to stop in at the local market for a few items....Housewives wandering around with phones glued to them "Now what kind of ice cream do you want ? How many potatoes does that recipe call for - it's on the fridge, yes, I'll wait"... blah blah blah

But I'll just put that all behind me and have a quiet holiday here, safe and sound from the mad, mad world ! 

Merry Christmas to all of you ! 

I went to our local grocery twice yesterday afternoon. 2 items both times. I can remember 2 but if more I need a list. They had extra help, no waiting in line more than for one customer. We had our family lunch and presents, then chowder for dinner and off to church. Our 12 year old grandson made a cherry pie. He was very upset. It looked awful when cut. It was good. Too much liquid.

Merry Christmas day to all.

-chart-