• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please contact us at [email protected] and we can reset your password. 
    • Sean T.

FIXED ~ Issue for New Member Sign-Up   01/13/18

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the error codes given when trying to register as a new member. If you have further registration issues, including error codes EX1364 or 2S129/1, please contact us at [email protected] with the error code displayed. Thank you, and welcome to our site.

Popping/clicking Noise From Front Left After Rotor & Pad Replacement

Not sure if the two are correlated, but I just replaced my pads and rotors after using ebay slotted/drilled proved to be defective (bad vibration during braking). Caliper bracket bolts were torqued to spec. Nothing is loose. Car in reverse, poppong noise from front left. Noise disappears when you turn the wheel all the way to one way (can't remember which way).

Ideas? CV joint?

I did the 6 & 12 o'clock test for the hub, and it seems pretty tight. Noise is non-existent in forward.