Desperately Trying To Identify This Car

So, long story short. Somebody was tracking my movements with a Garmin GTU-10 (gps tracking device)

They emailed this photo to a friend of my car, from an anonymous account.

In order to try and identify the person following this is my only recourse. Please assist.post-17-0-82254100-1446931503_thumb.jpeg

I'm assuming this person is smart enough to turn off any type of data logging for the device(likely a phone) that they used to take this photo.  Otherwise, you could pull the location and device data from the picture.   I also hope that you have since found and removed the GPS device attached to your vehicle.  I would take it to the police and let them know whats up.  Maybe they left evidence on it(fingerprint)?  

Jeff

Edited by Jeff

I'm assuming this person is smart enough to turn off any type of data logging for the device(likely a phone) that they used to take this photo.  Otherwise, you could pull the location and device data from the picture.   I also hope that you have since found and removed the GPS device attached to your vehicle.  I would take it to the police and let them know whats up.  Maybe they left evidence on it(fingerprint)?  

Jeff

Nope, EXIF data is clean, that or that is by design on TSOC to wipe it when uploaded to TSOC.