Hi guys!!

I just recently acquired an '01 sable in that weird green/grey color. Honestly I'm a bit tired of being 20 and driving a grandma looking car. So I'm looking for any and all ideas on how to get her beautiful. So far in mind I have a spoiler, tinting the windows, and maybe dual exhaust. Also I know on the newer sables they had SABLE written in block letters on the door, and I would like to do that also. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Just know, I don't like rice.

Thanks

lol mark I don't want to copy your car. Not that she doesn't look good I just dont want to be the asshole that copies someone else's car. Also your car is a normal color which in my opinion makes it easier to make pretty.

I wanted to put a new sound system in it but I'm also not looking to spend much money. I'm saving for a mustang so that's where all my money will go.

You can have plenty of fun with a Sable. There are tons of Mustangs, and a lot are customized, but with so many, they blend into the background for me. The unique cars that typically aren't modded up are like the one you have.

I've seen Mark's car in person, and IMO, it has more personality than a Mustang.

• Like 2

Honestly I'm a mustang girl through and through. I'm in so many clubs and groups and I go to so many shows. I just want one that I can call mine and build and do the way I want to do. I know there are a lot of mustangs and I know my sable is generally faster than the v6. But I just love the way the mustang looks and love the feel of being in a show and being able to say one is mine.

Hi guys!!

I just recently acquired an '01 sable in that weird green/grey color. Honestly I'm a bit tired of being 20 and driving a grandma looking car. So I'm looking for any and all ideas on how to get her beautiful. So far in mind I have a spoiler, tinting the windows, and maybe dual exhaust. Also I know on the newer sables they had SABLE written in block letters on the door, and I would like to do that also. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Just know, I don't like rice.

Thanks

Put some "truck nuts" on it and make it a Grandpa looking car!

Thing I did/ wanted to do to mine

• AVS Shades
  • plasti dip
  • 04-05 tails
  • silverstars
  • white gauge clusters
  • platinum trim
  • mach w/ new speakers - cost me less than 100
  • SHO seats
  • new sable badging