Vash

So Spring Is Coming Quickly

By April they won't...

I went today and was tempted but poor. I don't need them. I needed a front bumper (2004-2007) though, which I couldn't find.

Went out this am, still ~0 not that bad, got the paper.

After coffee went out to blow the snow off the drive, and used the leaf blower on the Lin.

Weather changed. See pic.

I am ready for change; the positive kind.

Got the hair dryer heater in the Lin so windows will be OK.

Chruch soon, then off to get the grandkids at their retreat, back in the back woods.

When the name of the lane is "Dry Run" you are out there.

-chart-

Any thoughts on where to have the meet? Traditional southern meet complete with Upull run? Or closer up north to errrrone else?

Which U-Pull? Inventory's a bit thin at both right now but East Bethel seems to be the more promising of the two (well, to me anyway).

Did we have a date established? I'm still unsure of whether or not I could make it. The rest of March is pretty busy, and two weekends of April are already booked too...

I have no issue with u pull. I do agree with Andy, east bethel location has more interesting things for me at the moment. No dates set. Start throwing dates out there. My schedule is probably a lot more flexible than any one else that will attend.

I'll be in the Twin Cities April 5th and 6th; I might be able to do something those days.

I'll also be in the Twin Cities April 10-11 (and maybe the 12th) but it's for a school thing and I'm driving some of my classmates. I might be able to do something on Saturday afternoon/night, or Sunday morning, but I don't know yet. I'll have a better idea of who I'm driving closer towards that weekend.

Every other weekend before and after those dates I'm not planning on being in the Cities, but I might be if something comes up. It's difficult knowing what my schedule looks like with graduation coming up.

After this weekend I'm pretty open to dates, I work Apr 11, Apr 25 etc (every other sat) so those weekends are not going to work for me as there's usually house crap to do on the Sunday I have off.  Thoughts? May 2? East Bethel? Ive never been to that yard.  If I have some $ and feel up for it I'm looking for outback suspension for my legacy......

May 2nd would be fine with me. It should be far enough in the future I can request off. But, cars and coffee is that morning as well.

My birthday is the 3rd, and I'm probably going to stay in Fargo that weekend because it's my last birthday in college and probably the last I'll get to spend with some of my friends from school. Plus a bar up there does "pay the date" on Fridays, so whatever the date is ends up being what you pay for taps (Friday, May 1st means $.01 tap drinks...)

Well I already know I am going to cars and coffee that morning. So if anyone else wants to meet up or whatever. Or go to u pull after. I went to cars and coffee yesterday and left by 10 anyway. Lots of day yet. I really need to make it to u pull before they crush that super coupe.