Shade

Winter 2014/2015 Snow Pics

Remember when we used to do these? Take pictures of our cars in the snow and ice, for those who can lol. 

I spent a couple days with my kid friend who loves the SHO, and he wanted to come with. 

this is the result:

post-60-0-64868400-1418756262_thumb.jpg

post-60-0-70963800-1418756288_thumb.jpg

post-60-0-79746200-1418756351_thumb.jpg

post-60-0-05169900-1418756388_thumb.jpg

post-60-0-52475200-1418756430_thumb.jpg

post-60-0-74881800-1418756463_thumb.jpg

a week later, I took a ride to fargo, and found him up there, and I had sally with lol. he wanted a pic with my girl:

post-60-0-83575500-1418756567_thumb.jpg

I look forward to more snow pics!! Hows the weather elsewhere?

$had3 :ford::Shady_J:

Remember when we used to do these? Take pictures of our cars in the snow and ice, for those who can lol. 

I spent a couple days with my kid friend who loves the SHO, and he wanted to come with. 

this is the result:

attachicon.gif20141206_124528.jpg

attachicon.gif20141206_130429.jpg

attachicon.gif20141206_131839.jpg

attachicon.gif20141206_131938.jpg

attachicon.gif20141216_124232.jpg

attachicon.gif20141216_124243.jpg

a week later, I took a ride to fargo, and found him up there, and I had sally with lol. he wanted a pic with my girl:

attachicon.gif20141211_150143.jpg

I look forward to more snow pics!! Hows the weather elsewhere?

We have SNOW in NY State.

Not my pic, We have a inch or so here from time to time.

-chart-

I don't know if it'll snow or not this year. It'll be cool if it does, just no heavy icing. Don't need that on repeat.

Here's a recall of February of this year:

1uta.jpg

qa0x.jpg

What snow?

What snow?

Right?! I have... rain, down here.

Same. It was raining this morning. Been kind of mild recently. Usually its gotten colder by now.

We had snow here but it melted and turned to ice. Then it melted again and now it's gone. It's supposed to snow tonight or tomorrow through to Christmas though so I might get a pic or two

Also, wasn't that SHO black or is it a new one?

Edited by Vulcanator

Same. It was raining this morning. Been kind of mild recently. Usually its gotten colder by now.

Mild for you guys must be like 75 degrees, it was pushing 50 here on Monday...that's hot in mid December.  We are seeing some light snow right now though, and there was still a good 6" of frost in the ground.

Shades car and mine have 1 thing in common, can you spot it...the SHO that is.  The last picture of it provides the best view.

IMG_0601_zpsf212fe4a.jpg

Mild for you guys must be like 75 degrees, it was pushing 50 here on Monday...that's hot in mid December.  We are seeing some light snow right now though, and there was still a good 6" of frost in the ground.

It's been closer to the mid to low 60s over the last week and it seems to be continuing. Lows are usually in the upper 30s or low 40s. Usually January and February are colder than November and December, but that's yet to be seen with this upcoming winter.

IMAG0261.jpg

Back when the salt didn't eat her alive yet.

Also, wasn't that SHO black or is it a new one?

It was. Decided She needed new Clothes. hello Flat White!

Shades car and mine have 1 thing in common, can you spot it...the SHO that is.  The last picture of it provides the best view.

IMG_0601_zpsf212fe4a.jpg

Are those Studless Winterforces i see?? Excellent Choice!

Yes sir, one of the best tires in winter.  I see our friend in central Wisconsin also shares our choice in rubber.

Right on she looks good in white

Same here mmmfloorpie.  Pass the popcorn. 

We've only had a bit of nuisance snow. Christmas is supposed to be wet and windy. I'll take rain over snow. At least you don't have to shovel it. 

Same here mmmfloorpie.  Pass the popcorn. 

We've only had a bit of nuisance snow. Christmas is supposed to be wet and windy. I'll take rain over snow. At least you don't have to shovel it. 

Christmas day ~mid 50's here in NY and for you in the SOUTH!.

No chance of snow. Just wet and dreary.

Merry Christmas.

-chart-

Christmas morning. Clear and cold. Note the amount of snow (very little). The past week the temperature was at or near freezing, and dead calm, so the high humidity sublimed out as hoar frost.

Fsoj8mP.jpg

The Taurus wagon (SHO-WGN vanity plate) is a little dirty, but will have to wait before I wash it (and have everything freeze up solid.)

1116142108_zpsd50708df.jpg

Sable is under that mess. Thankfully it has since melted.just got another inch overnight.

Uhhhh well seeing as there isn't any snow here in Metro Detroit... this is the best I can do.

10882307_10204876789574025_1717892480859

Uhhhh well seeing as there isn't any snow here in Metro Detroit... this is the best I can do.

10882307_10204876789574025_1717892480859

Do you drive around with the wreath on?

Do you drive around with the wreath on?

And nuts exposed!! :pat:

-chart-

Still comparatively little snow around here. Clear and cold, minimal wind. Temperature is near - 40°C (which coincidentally is also - 40°F. I took the Taurus out for a short drive in order to warm up the engine and transmission. With the hoar frost still around (no wind and cold since Christmas) I snapped a few photos with the old phone.

LX4aFtI.jpg

Y0863rk.jpg

These two elevators represent the old and the new grain delivery points. The old one is the Burton Lake elevator (located, obviously, on Burton Lake). The new concrete Richardson Pioneer one is located on Annie Lake (frozen over.)

WutUMEj.jpg

The above photo is to dispel the myth that Saskatchewan is flat. Check the horizon on the right. See, we do have hills.

LUBwgUL.jpg

And this photo is typical of our back roads. Wishing all of you a Happy New Year from up here in Saskatchewan, Canada. Oh yeah, here is an old joke. An America couple were travelling across Canada by train. "Where are we?" asked the wife. "Not sure, I'll ask." replied the husband. On the platform he asked the first person he saw "Where are we?" The person replied, "Saskatoon, Saskatchewan." On his return to the seat, he told his wife, "Not sure where we are. They don't speak English."

Alright, when my wife and I were travelling two years ago through New York State on our way down to Manhattan, as we passed through Poughkeepsie, my wife commented "They sure have strange names around here." My response, "Says the girl from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan."

Still comparatively little snow around here. Clear and cold, minimal wind. Temperature is near - 40°C (which coincidentally is also - 40°F. I took the Taurus out for a short drive in order to warm up the engine and transmission. With the hoar frost still around (no wind and cold since Christmas) I snapped a few photos with the old phone.

LX4aFtI.jpg

Y0863rk.jpg

These two elevators represent the old and the new grain delivery points. The old one is the Burton Lake elevator (located, obviously, on Burton Lake). The new concrete Richardson Pioneer one is located on Annie Lake (frozen over.)

WutUMEj.jpg

The above photo is to dispel the myth that Saskatchewan is flat. Check the horizon on the right. See, we do have hills.

LUBwgUL.jpg

And this photo is typical of our back roads. Wishing all of you a Happy New Year from up here in Saskatchewan, Canada. Oh yeah, here is an old joke. An America couple were travelling across Canada by train. "Where are we?" asked the wife. "Not sure, I'll ask." replied the husband. On the platform he asked the first person he saw "Where are we?" The person replied, "Saskatoon, Saskatchewan." On his return to the seat, he told his wife, "Not sure where we are. They don't speak English."

Alright, when my wife and I were travelling two years ago through New York State on our way down to Manhattan, as we passed through Poughkeepsie, my wife commented "They sure have strange names around here." My response, "Says the girl from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan."

As opposed to Pa with;

Smoketown

Bird-in-Hand

Intercourse

All on R340 east of Lancaster.

Fertility PS is just off the that road.

-chart-

I love how trees look when the snow and frost hangs on them like that, very cool.

Some of the names of towns in Wisconsin are very hard to pronounce especially for outsiders. The combination of Native American and French can be tricky to the average U.S resident.

The best being Lake Butte des Morts near Oshkosh. Weyauwega has got to be right up there too.