Happy Birthday To The Taurus Gurus!

Special Happy Birthday to Jeff & Chart (the big 7-5!!!) today!  Hope you guys have a great day and have some good cake/food/drinks :-)  Enjoy!!!  Stay warm too!

• Like 1

Special Happy Birthday to Jeff & Chart (the big 7-5!!!) today!  Hope you guys have a great day and have some good cake/food/drinks :-)  Enjoy!!!  Stay warm too!

Thanks.

3/4th of the way to the end.

Wife took family to dinner at Cracker Barrel last night, Grandkids gave me cards and Reese's Tree. I like the cups, but the tree is better.

See, I am easy. Got my shingles shot today. Whee, really fun day. Wallmart stuff, doc office to pickup scrips, daughter's house to trade chairs, and pickup my cup of coffee and cookie, PO for stamps, soldered new batterys in my Craftsman OLD impact driver, waxed my car seat belts, Lin and wagon. Some highlights of the old kid's day. Plan to stamp ~100 Christmas cards this pm and seal the envelopes.

Glad to be alive.

-chart-

Just the usual day off. The '00 wagon had a high RPM miss. Changed the cam synco, realigned. Fixed. Also used gps to correct the speedo that was 5 mph over and replaced the electric blend door motor. Super heat now. The Explorer's fuel pump has been hit or miss for the past week at startup. Got the tank dropped and can't get the fuel lines disconnected so I'll finish it later. It's cold out now. Take a Aleive and relax.

Happy birthday to both of you. Actually Jeff is just into middle age (that crisis time when the urge to buy a little red sports car rears its head). Only one, the one, Chart is at 75. And a happy birthday to DerbyDave (36).

Statistically, in any group of 23 or larger the probability two people share a birthday is better than 50:50 - just 70 are needed for the probability to be 99.9% if you are interested.

Edited by SHO-WGN