bobby

Meet Time Again?

Been awhile since we had a meet.  Anyone else up for a happenin?

Jared is supposed to be working on one.I was told it would be end of July. Haven't heard much of anything.

I'm very hard pressed for free time this summer, as I'm working on an internship along with my job and an online class. I'm actually living in Fargo this summer. If you fellas decide on a date I might be able to come, might not :/

Gentlemen (tips hat)

as of currently, Lets shoot for the 16th of August. Its a saturday, about a month from now.

Thats the date.

(be back, need to grill some steaks right quick)

$had3 :ford::merc::Shady_J:

Not sure what my plans are for the 16th yet, but I might be out of town. I'm unsure yet. Like I said, I've got a busy summer :/

Ok. 

So I have a proposal for a meet, and im still working on times.

all in theory, I could have everyone who would be attending meet up in Detroit lakes in the morning sometime, either at my house or in town at the local park. as we are waiting for one another we could shoot the breeze for a bit with who is there. 

once we are all here, we could cruise to Fargo, and either grab something to eat right away, or work up an appetite over at 7th Avenue Auto Salvage, and then go out. 

Ton of places to eat, and a couple yards to hit, if we would like that. After our hitting Fargo up, We can go back to DL, where I have a few places if we want, we can shoot some very nice pics. 

Let me know what yall think. we have time to get a nice plan in order.

$had3 :ford::merc::Shady_J:

Not that it's a bad idea, but just so everyone knows, the drive between Detroit Lakes and Fargo takes 45 minutes. Again, not saying that's a good or a bad thing, just throwing it out there lol.

It makes no difference to me what goes on as long as there is notice and some sort of general structure. I'm stepping aside and letting Jared plan this one. Jared knows my one condition to attending. So long as that is met I will be there.

pound of cocaine?

excuse my mistake, kilo ?

and crap, I work the 16th.. We also are potentially closing on our house the 15th, so end of August is shot for me.  Oh well, we could have another fall meetup in DL, Ive never been past Alexandria.

• Like 1

excuse my mistake, kilo ?

and crap, I work the 16th.. We also are potentially closing on our house the 15th, so end of August is shot for me.  Oh well, we could have another fall meetup in DL, Ive never been past Alexandria.

Past Alex you're not missing much...a fall meet would be cool. I'd likely have more free weekends then as well.