Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Gen 4 Mach Tweeter Grills

I already have the tweeter pods with all black grills. Would like to get the grills with the Mach badge on them though. Haven't had luck at any yards finding some yet. Must be the smooth grills out of a Gen 4. Not wanting to spend more then maybe $30-$35 shipped since if I ever fine them at my yard it would only cost about $3.

I already have the tweeter pods with all black grills. Would like to get the grills with the Mach badge on them though. Haven't had luck at any yards finding some yet. Must be the smooth grills out of a Gen 4. Not wanting to spend more then maybe $30-$35 shipped since if I ever fine them at my yard it would only cost about $3.

I'll check for you next time I go to the yards.

I just sold a set of Mach tweeter housings too, I could have switched the labeled grilles out with non-labeled ones, and gave 'em to you... sad.gif

Lol. That's great if you look out for them. I'll make sure you make a little profit for getting them if you find them.

Thanks for the offer but I just like the sound of Mach. Also don't like the style of the Gen 3's.

I have two JBL grills from a Gen3 if you're interested...

The JBL grilles won't fit his car anyway... Different style grilles.

The JBL grilles won't fit his car anyway... Different style grilles.

Good to know, I just wish that I could use them. Gen2's didn't have that nifty option and I haven't seen an install of aftermarket tweeters that I like yet.

if you find me a pic i will look for them tomorrow. i need to find some clips at the jy and a mfs for a sentra tomorrow.

btw what is up with sentra's in a jy. they are always picked over and over.

Can't find a pic right now. Basically if the Bull is a 2000+ with tweeter pods that say Mach, 99.99999999999999% chance those are it. I don't need the whole pod, only the grills. Thanks guys!

Can't find a pic right now. Basically if the Bull is a 2000+ with tweeter pods that say Mach, 99.99999999999999% chance those are it. I don't need the whole pod, only the grills. Thanks guys!

The grilles that will fit your car started in '98. So any '98+ with the Mach system will have them B)

I'm not the most knowledgeable person with Gen 3's but I know of the two different styles of pods. As long as its a hard plastic grill its the right one. Soft metal type grill isn't right.

:( i looked but did not find any but the metal grills. i did find an emblem for the mach. :lol:

Lol. If you found two emblems that would of been a start.

Robert - I have 2 MACH tweet grills I picked up at the yard last year. Let me know if interested.

IMG_6110.jpg

Pictures look great. As long as all of the clips that snap it into place are intact PM me with price shipped to 46201. You are the coolest dude B)

FWIW: GenIII JBL tweeters WILL work and WILL fit in a GenIV. Bought a set from O2tec-saTX and had em in my '02 beater. No cutting or major modding needed.

I did: wired the tweeters, used the bottom original mounting screw in the tweeter, then used 3m tape along the tweeter cover, trimmed and cut so it was hidden. Looked fantastic, sounded even better. No rattles, no vibrations, never had one single issue with them.

Edit: I may have a picture laying around somewheres......

Edited by 98.SHO

Sale is pending with rdh2. Thanks for the info though. Did not know that.

Thanks RDH2!! He shipped on Saturday they were here Monday with great packing. Hope to do business again.. do we have a feedback section?