Rear Passenger Window Wont Go Up

Out of nowhere my rear window will not go back up. It goes down just fine ONLY using the button on the passenger door, it will NOT work at all using the drivers door control. Obviously I'm wondering why it wont go up in the first place, but why would it be able to be rolled down only using the passenger button and not the the drivers door. Might leave a clue to where to look for the issue.

Thanks guys

Out of nowhere my rear window will not go back up. It goes down just fine ONLY using the button on the passenger door, it will NOT work at all using the drivers door control. Obviously I'm wondering why it wont go up in the first place, but why would it be able to be rolled down only using the passenger button and not the the drivers door. Might leave a clue to where to look for the issue.

Thanks guys

SableWindow_zps94755eda.jpg

I would start here. Driver's door accordion. Clip the zip tie and peal back the accordion and look for broken wire. This is not uncommon.I think there are 3 broken in the pic.

-chart-

Which door is it? Try holding the button while slamming the door. My front passenger side window won't go up sometimes, maybe once or twice a month, and holding down the button while I slam the door usually gets it going again.

Which door is it? Try holding the button while slamming the door. My front passenger side window won't go up sometimes, maybe once or twice a month, and holding down the button while I slam the door usually gets it going again.