• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated. As always, we appreciate ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $1,000.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. You are always free to make a standard donation towards the forums, but if you aren't already a paid member, your donation can include extra benefits!   Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShelbyRacer78

Caffeine & Carburetors In New Canaan, Ct

1 post in this topic

This sunday I'll be at Caffeine & Carburetors in New Canaan, CT with my Sable. Here is the info for the event: Contact @ Caffeine & Carburetors – The official website

This event happens every first sunday of a month. The next meet is May 4. And these are the other dates: June 15, September 7, October 5, November 2. 

Sorry to spring this off at the last minute BUT I hope to see some Bulls at future events!!