ballomatic

Finally Got It Done! 89 Sho Project

I know it's been a long time since my dad died I kind of gave up on the car. Then i went back to work and just hadn't had any time to mess with it, no I have had a little time off and I finally figured out that it had a break in the wiring harness so I had a card that I had bought for parts it was also a black 1989 Ford Taurus SHO and I just took the wiring harness out of it and put it into my show car and it turned right over and it is running like brand new.

Well it is brand new really the more only Has 25miles on it so far :-) ........

just wanted to say thanks to all the people on here that helped me out

@-chart- @shohopefull @jw89sho @LOUDSHO92

and a special thanks to Matt and Mike form shosource.com you guys helped me out alot of times through many emails, thank you guys more than you know

sent from Samsung galaxy note 2 using Tapatalk forums

and then there is a video of it on YouTube I am going to make another video once I've changed the trunk lid out on it, so nobody goes crazy over the spoiler that's on it right now.

I know.......... I already took the morning off of the car and put a brand new trunk lid on it and just to let everybody know that feeling was talk of before they look at the video.....

Watch "SHO PROJECT 89 ford taurus sho mtx" on YouTube

SHO PROJECT 89 ford taurus sho mtx:

I know.......... I already took the morning off of the car and put a brand new trunk lid on it and just to let everybody know that feeling was talk of before they look at the video.....

That was suppose to say " took the SPOILER off this morning and put a new trunk lid on it.

Congratulations on a beautiful piece of work. The feeling of firing up a rig for the first time after a build is amazing. And it looks astonishing. Good job sticking with it. :) 

Congratulations on a beautiful piece of work. The feeling of firing up a rig for the first time after a build is amazing. And it looks astonishing. Good job sticking with it. :)

Thanx buddy that means allot to hear somebody that has some appreciation for another person's hard work and effort, most people just want to poke fun at the little things that THEY don't like.... It was a lot of hard work and I'm sure I lost a few hairs over it, "pulling them out" but man what a feeling once it was done.....

Thanx again:D

Wow, awesome video, and that car is right up my alley. Very cool. Totally dig the tuxedo color scheme. Congrats on getting that thing moving again.

Oh hey I remember you. Glad you got your SHO running B)