Sign in to follow this  
JohnTaurus

Anybody Got A Gen Ii Tach Cluster For Sale? Miles/spedo Dont Matter.

I need one to upgrade my '95. I am on an extreme budget, lol, so the cheaper the better. And, price depending, it may not be possible for me to buy it right away, but I figured I'd get an idea of how much I'll need to get one and who to get it from.

As mentioned elsewhere, I have many burned out bulbs in my '95's stock non-tach cluster, and if I'm going to the trouble of removing it to replace them, I want to do the job once and go ahead and upgrade my cluster while I'm at it.

As mentioned in the title, miles and the speedo itself doesn't matter (so KMs would be ok, too), as I plan to swap my speedometer head unit into the tach cluster to retain my mileage (eventually my plan is to get a 1st gen Windstar 120 MPH speedo, but the 85 MPH will do for now).

Also, if it doesn't have bulbs or you want to keep them, that's fine. I have dozens of perfectly good 194s I've salvaged from junk cars over the years in a container in the shop.

Shipping to 39461. PM or reply here. Can pay via PayPal or via money order.

Thanks in advance.

I have this one free. Youll have to use your speedo head and clear cover lens and assembly screws. The speedo head gave its life to prove a point about some stupid blue tab a while back. Somewhere I have the warning light covers...I think those are in the front seat of my 92. Anyhow....take it if you want as its just been in a box for a long while now. Im located in Paragould, Arkansas...

Jeff

post-1374-0-69780700-1389241765_thumb.jp

I for one love the 85 Mph speedometer. Makes my car seem fast when that needle flies up! :lol:

Yeah Jeff, that would be perfect. Let me know if you find the other warning lamp covers, if so, I will gladly pay for shipping. :D