Sign in to follow this  
The White Falcon

Taurus Silver Frost Mirror Caps.

I think I have a spare Spruce Green in the garage...or Arizona Beige, I forget. I need to look.  Only 1 though.  That doesn't help you I guess.

I've even considered getting black ones and seeing how that looks, but I'm not sure on that one. Chrome would be nice, too bad that wasn't a factory option.

• Like 1

I've even considered getting black ones and seeing how that looks, but I'm not sure on that one. Chrome would be nice, too bad that wasn't a factory option.

hey i have silver caps on a black car LOL 

Brad, I have a passenger side mirror cap that is painted glossy black. It's brand new. I got it when I replaced my passenger side mirror, but saved the mirror cap from my old mirror. You have have it for the price of shipping, if it's the side you need and if you want it.

I have the standard black caps on my 2004 Spruce Green SE.  I think that the black trim, properly cleaned and coated (including rockers) sets the car off well.  I liked it so much I bought a black "stubbie" 14 inch antenna for the radio.  Only my opinion.

Right now, this listing is on temporary hold until after I go to a junkyard this weekend. Will update with results.

There's a good passenger mirror and a good passenger rocker molding set on a 99 Sable at PAP right now.  The driver side got CREAMED.

Okay, i didn't find anything. I'm looking for the caps for the Gen 4 mirrors

Bull Geek, if you happen to be at the JY and can get that passenger side skirt, I'd like to buy it.

I will swing by and grab them this coming weekend.

I still have the passenger side mirror cover - all tabs intact - in glossy black. Let me know. 

Shift gears, sorry folks. Forget the Spruce Green (honestly, I'm not wild about the color on the car, it's one of the blandest I've seen).

I am now looking for Silver Frost caps. These should be much easier to find. Both sides, good condition please!

What about body colored Gen 3 mirrors? I know a guy. :ph34r:

I've thought about it (assuming you mean silver) but I loves my puddle lamps, and I don't have the tools to cut them in and have it look good.

I meant matching your body color.

1 1/4 inch hole saw cuts the puddle fixture perfect.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

1 1/4 inch hole saw cuts the puddle fixture perfect.

Skill is also an issue. :rofl:

I'll stick with the Gen 4 design. Just need Silver Frost caps.

I'll show some pics. I picked a spot on some 2000 - 2001 puddle-less housing. The intention is to make room for a 2002 ± puddle lamp and an amber teardrop lamp for turn signals. That's why I still have the silver frost cap on my car.