Sign in to follow this  
Brian_05_SEL

Highlights From My New Job...

Technically no, but there is a whole thread about it...

http://www.taurusowners.com/topic/1751-helped-my-friend-shop-for-a-car/#entry20942

I'll give you one guess where those 15" steel wheels actually came from. ;):ph34r:

LOL. Black beaut is rollin' on classic metal.

Some news on this subject: I was recently contacted by an acquaintance in the business who had moved to a different local car dealership. He recommended me for their open position of Internet Manager (new vehicle sales). I'm waiting to hear back with the hiring team's decision after my initial and follow-up interviews this week.

Once I get a definite answer, then I'll post details about which dealership it is and any job transition.

• Like 1

Some news on this subject: I was recently contacted by an acquaintance in the business who had moved to a different local car dealership. He recommended me for their open position of Internet Manager (new vehicle sales). I'm waiting to hear back with the hiring team's decision after my initial and follow-up interviews this week.

Once I get a definite answer, then I'll post details about which dealership it is and any job transition.

That could be a pretty sweet gig!

Then we'll know whom to prank call.

"Hi lastname is Buttcheeks, first name is Seymore….."

:)  

I was tempted to start putting in some leads to his work, they are selling a power washer...

http://www.jiddmotors.com/web/used/Other-POWER-WASHER-2013-Des-Plaines-Illinois/8999400/

:rofl:

"Hi, my name is Dixie, Dixie Wreckt, and I am interested in your power washer!" :lol:

Drug test and background check time. The countdown begins. ;)

• Like 3

Drug test and background check time. The countdown begins. ;)

Did you study??

• Like 1

Yup! I took a little bit of everything to make sure I pass... :P:ph34r:

• Like 1

A bunch of Jeeps slated for export to the Persian Gulf region.

New inventory day! 62k miles on this one. It drives really nice. :)

Yesterday's most interesting trade-in... 2004 F-150 Lariat 2WD SuperCrew. 137k miles. Slightly modded. ;)

Wait, on the hood. Is that... ?

Yes. Yes it is. A functional Shaker scoop. :o

And, what is likely to be my final sold vehicle at Jidd Motors. B)

Another Audi? Not only do they have *** electronics, but they prefer Premium fuel too-the horror! Good luck on your new job...

Yeah, and one of my previous clients stopped by yesterday with a gift to show his appreciation for a great deal on his car, a VW Eos 2.0T convertible. He runs a bottling plant in Milwaukee where they mainly produce Rumchata. So I got a 1.75L bottle of the stuff, with the promise of more "free excess inventory" later. :P

OK. I've left Jidd Motors as of this past Monday afternoon. Will be starting up on Monday May 19th as the Internet Sales Manager for Autonation's Hyundai O'Hare- 1509 South River Road in Des Plaines. It's just a few minutes away from my previous store, actually. B)

Here's the new digs!

My office is up on the 2nd floor looking out over the showroom, and our new exterior signage was just completed on Monday night. Autonation bought out the former O'Hare Automotive Group last fall, and now operates my Hyundai franchise along with the Honda location immediately next to our showroom building. Both stores actually share a parking lot and full adjacent property, computer network and telephone infrastructure, and has a collective new Hyundai/new Honda/used multi-make inventory. Turns out that the Hyundai building used to be for Honda, and the big Honda building was formerly a Buick/Olds/Pontiac franchise.

Here are fresh examples of the new 2015 Genesis and Sonata...