Anyknow know of a good place to run wires through the firewall for a 2013 Ford Taurus Limited?? I looked at the Police Interceptor Sedan and I really dont want to go through the wheel well. Pics would be helpful! Thanks!

Probably small wire for now. I would really like to drill a 1" hole but I am having trouble coming up with 1" grommets so a 3/4" hole will have to do.

I am beyond pissed off trying to find a suitable spot. Everything is so tight, I cant see the other side of the firewall to make sure I dont do some damage. There is a stupid rubberized membrane on the floor pan going up along the firewall. I cant even see where wiring comes out of the cabin and in to the engine compartment. I have never had so much trouble with something like this.

Where can I drill, preferably on the drivers side??? Pictures?

Edited by GhostRider

Go ask over on Ecoboostperformanceforum.com. They are likely to know. Even though you don't have an SHO they should be very similar :)

Thanks! I was trying to avoid signing up for yet another forum if at all possible.