Loading A Sable Onto Trailer With Missing Suspension Parts?

So Monday I am picking up a 99 Sable LS with a seized Duratec and missing driver side front suspension components. My issue is that I am going to have to use the winch on our car hauling trailer to get it up there but the 97 Sable that I just hauled home on it bottomed out (exhaust got caught) on the back edge of the trailer. I don't know how much of the suspension is missing but does anyone have any ideas for me for a temporary solution? I don't have any spare suspension components lying around like I used to either.. I have to make sure not to mess up the front bumper and I'm going to bring with wood and probably a small hydraulic jack. I'm wondering if there is anything I could maybe put in place of the strut if that is the only thing missing? I am going to have to try to find out what is all missing before Monday..

Remove the front clip before loading. You can probably have it off in 20 minutes. Then drag the car onto the trailer ass first. I hauled a '97 SHO with no drivetrain backwards on my trailer, but we had a forklift to pick up the front end and push.

I have used a 2 ton floor jack and 4x4's to roll a car onto a trailer... It was sitting on blocks with no suspension at all.

Is this a dovetailed car hauler, or a regular flatbed trailer? Perhaps, if you can move the car, get the trailer somewhere where it's much lower to the ground than normal-dig holes for the trailer tires if you have to.

Remove the front clip before loading. You can probably have it off in 20 minutes. Then drag the car onto the trailer ass first. I hauled a '97 SHO with no drivetrain backwards on my trailer, but we had a forklift to pick up the front end and push.

If I didn't have rust to deal with I probably could.. I don't know how the car positioned, or where it is at. All I know is that we gotta work fast because it's not being stored at this guy's residence..

I have used a 2 ton floor jack and 4x4's to roll a car onto a trailer... It was sitting on blocks with no suspension at all.

That was an option I was thinking of, maybe lift the front of the trailer up to get a more gradual incline and throw the jack under there with some boards.

Is this a dovetailed car hauler, or a regular flatbed trailer? Perhaps, if you can move the car, get the trailer somewhere where it's much lower to the ground than normal-dig holes for the trailer tires if you have to.

Yes it is a dovetail trailer. Again it sounds like speed is the key.. So the faster I can have it loaded the better. I'm not sure if the car is located at a business or something. We will see on Monday I guess.

Another thought I had was to throw a Contour strut in there just to hold it up and in place to it can be rolled easier. I know the diameter of a Contour strut at the bottom is exactly 2" (not sure of a Taurus) and the top can more or less just sit up there. I have a few spare Contour struts around..

Tomorrow is the day. Found out earlier everything is gone from the driver front corner of the car, strut, knuckle, axle, control arm, etc. Also only 3 rims included... Still worth the price I guess. Hopefully just about 100% of this car will get used. Most engine parts wont get used and that's about it.

IMAG3208_zps13760693.jpg

Brought some 4x4s and some other scrap wood and got it up there without any real issues. rear brakes are locked up so the winch dragged the car up there with only one wheel turning.

Tear-down starts tomorrow, front clip comes off first to fix up the 97. Then out comes the driver seat base and woodgrain for my dads 99 LX then the drivetrain and subframe come out so the shell can be hauled off.