Sign in to follow this  

I'm looking for a set of 'homelink' visors that will fit my wife's 2001 Escape. I can modify the existing drivers side visor, but I'd rather just have a matching pair of visors.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Lincoln-Continental-driver-side-Sun-Visor-homelink-fits-1998-2002-/300825201218?hash=item460a944a42&item=300825201218&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Link goes to example, I'd rather deal with you guys than some moron from fleabay.

Damn, I wish you posted this yesterday. I was just at the yard and they had 4 or 5 Escapes. Didn't see if they had the visors though.

I never see Escapes in junkyards. But I keep an eye out anyway for my mom's Escape.

I never see Escapes in junkyards. But I keep an eye out anyway for my mom's Escape.

Exactly the same for me too, it took me over 3 years to find a replacement visor for my moms Escape, finally a few weeks ago I found 1.

Thanks guys, just PM me if you do find one.

I'll see if I can get back to that yard this week for you. :icon_wink:

If you PM me your cell number, I can text you if they have any, pics, and the cost.

I wonder why there aren't Escapes in JY... They are only the most popular SUV in America/Canada. lol.

I wonder why there aren't Escapes in JY... They are only the most popular SUV in America/Canada. lol.

They dont depreciate like the Taurus, so the insurance companies actually fix them.