Look What I Found For Sale.

I bet the dealer loved to take that one in on trade. No cleanup required - slap a $ sticker on it.

Candy's sister!

Noooooo, that is Candy. That is the dealer I bought the new ride from. Yea Nick, they turned her around real quick. Just look at the Carfax report. I really didn't expect to trade her in since I had the oil change done one day and traded her in the next. They spent 1 day for her to go through clean up and then offered for sale the next. That's the same as when we traded in the wifes mustang, the dealer had that car sold in 3 days. It will be interesting to see how long they have Candy.

Carmax loved my Focus, it was a quick flip for them too. Just had to wait on the title, then slap a sticker on it :P

I feel bad for whoever owns that car now...

I wouldn't think the clientele of a Mercedes dealership would be inclined to buy a Taurus there. Maybe they're gonna ebay it....if they do that.

Jeff

I wouldn't think the clientele of a Mercedes dealership would be inclined to buy a Taurus there. Maybe they're gonna ebay it....if they do that.

Jeff

The dealer is along one of our largest "auto miles" and just about every make of car is for sale in that area. Heck, the Mercedes dealers are now selling Smart cars. When it comes to used cars, you can find any brand at just about any dealer today.

Heck, the Mercedes dealers are now selling Smart cars.

smart cars are made by Mercedes.