Spotted this while out on the dreaded Walmart run.  

Shades of the good old days. Looks like a color my wife's mother would have liked. :pat:

Of course not me, or my wife.

Ivory parchment tricoat is the one now. :notworthy:

Wife is a bit tired of Silver Frost: Now on #3 of them, that is my Wagon.

But looks like a car in nice shape.

-chart-

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite bad parking note is "They way you pulled in makes me wish your dad had pulled out". I've never used it, but I know people that have lol. 

This is TSOC, not TCCA. Youre not a dictator here! Anyways... You are allowed to have your car in the picture, so long as it is not the only one. Another wild untamed bull must be in the photo.

*writes that insult down for future use*

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

12294834_10205304718639258_2350656903140

owner has a nice collection. Corvette, Grand National, Mustang, SHO...Recently sold a M3

What's with the weird scratch on the hood anyway? Did Grandma piss someone off at Bingo?

• Like 1

miller-robocop44.jpg

Frank Miller's Robocop. A Graphic novel "based" on the original script for robocop 2 and 3. There are clues that it was updated a lot to fit his newer narrative style. 

Not sure where to post this, but it is found in the wild.

• 6 months later...

Got this 2004 Taurus SE Duratec wagon with 85k miles in stock today, from an owner who was looking to just sell their family's extra car. 

image.jpeg

Before it gets either sold or sent off to the auctions, I grabbed a souvenir... 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

28170451572_3f88b8858d_b.jpg

27658996343_1d7b0515b1_b.jpg

65k miles. Very clean. Missing the lower bumper cover valance. No trim badge on the back. Didn't look under the hood. Note on the windshield lists so recent services and new parts. Zero rust (Texas car).

Note on the window says "Make offer." I'm tempted to do just that.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Spridget said:

28170451572_3f88b8858d_b.jpg

27658996343_1d7b0515b1_b.jpg

65k miles. Very clean. Missing the lower bumper cover valance. No trim badge on the back. Didn't look under the hood. Note on the windshield lists so recent services and new parts. Zero rust (Texas car).

Note on the window says "Make offer." I'm tempted to do just that.

God yes. How much would that car reasonably go for in TX? 

$350?  I'd make an offer and rock it - especially since the car has color on the metal (a valance can be sourced from the junkyard :) ).  You work for a shop - why not!

That looks like an 88 based on what appear to be rear seat belts, the darker brown door panel colored inserts, the bigger headlights/grill.  Atlanta or Chicago built - hard to say - but that's the original windshield since the built in *insert plant name here* sticker is still there.  89-91 cornering light on it.

That interior setup/layout is so logical and properly engineered.  The seats in those cars are still my favorite.

• Like 3

Car was gone when I passed yesterday evening. :(

They probably didn't take more than $750 for it. It was in my little town. I'm sure some one snatched it up for a song.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Brian_05_SEL said:

p2gfffrbqxhx.jpg

Oops. 

This is a Public Service Announcement: Cars do not make good boats. Do not drive them on flooded roads.

Dammit Bahb! :P

• Like 1