This guy was going WAY too fast and did not know how to use his blinker. Ass hole.

IMG_0007_zps6bbe6d31.jpg

Steal, err, acquire his taillights.

• Like 2

Yeah if they fit I think I'm going to get a pair of those. I do like the way they look.

Finally caught a picture of this SHO I see everyday pass by one of my construction sites, I just happened to look in my mirror when I was doing paper work and saw him turn the corner and got my phone out in time.

DePere-20130627-00486_zps2de7c720.jpg

• Like 1

1064941_384445005001031_1445054576_o.jpg

I was told this happened at 1 am the other night when the parking lot was flooded...the guy decided to race through the water hydro planed jumped over the curb....just yesterday this car totally submerged in water.

OH MY GOD IT'S KEVIN'S OLD CAR!! :o

:P

• Like 1

How high was the water? Bad enough where it is totaled? :(

And what was Ford smoking when it built this car?

2007 Taurus SE.. 5 spoke alloys, black plain mirrors, no woodgrain, regular mirror... But it has a moonroof AND leather!!!

2ro74g1.jpg

Maybe someone pulled off the "L"? Or Ford ran out of both the SEL wheels and badges? What was the production number?

Didn't check. Barely had the time to take the pic.. gf was yelling at me to hurry up ha. I did look at the deck lid and it was an SE... there was no L ever there.

A 2007 would simply have been ordered that way by a fleet buyer. Weird configuration on an SE, of course, but that was available to select.

How high was the water? Bad enough where it is totaled? :(

oh yeah the interior, electronics, everything is fried

OH MY GOD IT'S KEVIN'S OLD CAR!! :o

:P

Actually, here's what really happened, all the water leaked into the passenger foot well, then it seeped out into the parking lot and flooded the parking lot :lol:

• Like 2

Actually, here's what really happened, all the water leaked into the passenger foot well, then it seeped out into the parking lot and flooded the parking lot :lol:

lol!!!!!

• Like 1

20130628_184344_zps4b8db18f.jpg

I really not a big fan of police and police cars. but this interceptor is sexy.....

Look what I found again. In to see the doctor.

Ledgeview-20130628-00489_zps048aae48.jpg

EcoBoost?

I wanted to pop the hood and find out, but I don't think the mechanics would have liked that and they were too busy to ask, other wise I would have asked them what was under the hood.

The right side trunk badge will always say so. ;) Either "EcoBoost / AWD" or just "AWD".

I saw this horribly best up gen 2 today. Lady couldn't drive either and had to try and back out of the parking space 5 times.post-2174-13725773766111_thumb.jpg

OK, somebody just needs to take that one out behind the barn and put an end to its suffering... :(

I saw this horribly best up gen 2 today. Lady couldn't drive either and had to try and back out of the parking space 5 times.

My old gen one was a hundred times worse.. can't believe I drove that thing...

Well you should have seen the front of that one! It was destroyed lol! I was surprised it still ran! I was REALLY surprised the bumper covers were hanging on at all on the car.

I saw this horribly best up gen 2 today. Lady couldn't drive either and had to try and back out of the parking space 5 times.post-2174-13725773766111_thumb.jpg

Wow I've seen lemons racers that look better than that!