Taurinterceptor

Bye Bye Gen 4 "tori" Hello "dart" 97 Sho

Todays pictures and repair info.

20130827_123851_zpsfc4c9e7d.jpg

Motor was tuned up cam sensor wires was chewed up. and mass air flow was bad. Replaced both and no more missing and shuting off.

Notice the battery is gone. Where is it?

20130827_124512_zps1f321b7b.jpg

The lower trim was hanging down from the rust so I used a small wire to keep it from falling till I get the parts for it. Lifted the rear struts up a bit. Put the v8 badges in the right spots.

20130827_124449_zps7ecc20a5.jpg

Replaced missing bulbs and added the red neddles and gray cover face to the gauges and took off the blue color off the faces.

20130827_124426_zps4278a397.jpg

Projector ballast replaced and projectors added to the headlights. Regular headlight I cant see crap. Small led fogs added to lower trim. Give it a gen 6 look.

20130827_123814_zps091cd8dd.jpg

Found this guy on a sho at the yard with the cam sensor and mass air. Foglight switch is wired and The other is dummy any ideas?20130827_123805_zps60a110e2.jpg

Football replaced after heat kept coming on. Replaced the blower resitor and repaired the ac clutch.

20130827_123759_zps58874705.jpg

Gauge pod.

20130827_123721_zps1008632b.jpg

Theres the battery.

Other repairs since feb 2013.

Outer tie rod pass

control arm pass

balljoints both

sway bar links both

rear sway bar links both

rear bike line and cailper

Abs wires replaced rear (fixed the speedo and trans shift)

New brakes and rotors front

Replaced front and rear seats.

Seqentuial tail lights

10 disc cd changer out my old taurus

More soon. ENJOY!

The box under the hood where the battery was covering up the 150 a breaker and relay for the hid lights. I didnt plug and play I did it right. No melting wires here.

5spdsho old car....lol

He got rid of this car for that supercharged Buick?! :o

I have a comic con in ohio to go to in september. Making sure everything is tip top before I hit I-75.

Wizard World? :huh: If so, prepare yourself to be overcharged and underwhelmed. I've worked as an exhibitor at 5-6 of their events around the midwest, and the management simultaneously sucks and blows.

Matt (5 spdsho) is a good guy. Met him a long time back a few times in Dearborn.....

Edited by durasel

Matt (5 spdsho) is a good guy. Met him a long time back a few times in Dearborn.....

His Facebook musings are always entertaining. :P

OK. I'd like to hear what you think of the show afterwards, then. As a comic book vendor, we have not been happy with WW's practices and probably won't be working any of their shows in the future after our latest experience at WW Chicago earlier this month.

Ohio comic con was awesome. I sold a lot of work. On the way home i had about a 20 mile drive in the sun on I23 the sun visor done its job. the headlights played it part in the evening. im glad i adjusted the headlights Hids looked great and no blinding. Time to top off the fluids for the fall/winter.

• Like 1