1997 Sable Daytime Running Light Control Module

I'm hunting for the location of this module...has anyone ever changed one out?The most infomation I've found is that it is located under the car near the left fron bumper mount...anybody got any more info?...thanks,Gar

Yea unforuntately, it's behind the bumper cover.

To be honest, you'd have an easier time go ing under the car, remove the under carriage air deflector. Then jack car up, pop on stands, remove wheels, then peel back splash shields closest to the front remove the nuts holding the bumpre cover on. Remove the headlights. Remove the additional 2 bolts on each side. Then remove the bolts up top by the weather stripping. Then pull the bumper cover away. You'll have easier access. It is right under the "frame" rail that sticks out, driver's side.

Yea unforuntately, it's behind the bumper cover.

To be honest, you'd have an easier time go ing under the car, remove the under carriage air deflector. Then jack car up, pop on stands, remove wheels, then peel back splash shields closest to the front remove the nuts holding the bumpre cover on. Remove the headlights. Remove the additional 2 bolts on each side. Then remove the bolts up top by the weather stripping. Then pull the bumper cover away. You'll have easier access. It is right under the "frame" rail that sticks out, driver's side.

BG...thanks,Man.I knew I'd be thrilled with the hunt...The FoMoCo parts geek told me to look for it under the dash on the passenger side.Stalking the wild DLRL module is not for the faint of heart.I already looked under the battery tray,as someone else mentioned...N/G.Wondered about removing the dash to see into the headlight switch area....(it's not in there...)

I used to drive,and frequently repair,aircooled VWs of the 60s.This Sable has Germany written all over it,and I'm once again facing the twisted thinking of some overly adventurous rat's nest German designer.....s**t.!!!! .This is turning out to be a friggin' nightmare......

Edited by GSD